PDA

View Full Version : "British" police officer Shadman Islam dismissed without notice for drunk-driving

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-25-2019, 05:04 PM
Police constable sandnigger Shadman Islam that was convicted of drink driving has been dismissed without notice after its actions were found to amount to gross misconduct.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/officer-dismissed-without-notice-after-misconduct-hearing-388010

CreepyAssNigger
11-25-2019, 05:47 PM
Why do they call it "drink" driving? I know the word "drink" is a verb, but in that context it sounds ridiculously uneducated.

The retroactive term "drunk" seems more appropriate, since it is more of a description of an event that occurred in the past. If someone is jaywalking across the street, you don't say he was arrested for "jaywalk the street" do you?

The Brits need a little bit more Latin in their language and a little bit less Deutsche.

That being said, goodbye raghead. I thought hajjis weren't supposed to consume alcohol at all.

IseDaDiva
11-25-2019, 06:36 PM
PC Islam was disqualified from driving for 18 months.

Hope springs eternal for the Brits. No matter how many acts of savagery are committed day in and day out by feral Africoons and asslifters, they keep thinking that if they treat these invaders like human beings they will act accordingly. They get disappointed, but keep trying. No hope there.

CreepyAssNigger
11-25-2019, 06:42 PM
Hope springs eternal for the Brits. No matter how many acts of savagery are committed day in and day out by feral Africoons and asslifters, they keep thinking that if they treat these invaders like human beings they will act accordingly. They get disappointed, but keep trying. No hope there.

I think maybe this a form of suicide for the British.

They do not think they are worthy of survival, and therefore they engage in behaviors that are self destructive.

Fucking pathetic.

The UK should just bend over and become the 51st state of the United States of America.

edit: It's weird how at one time Americans actually feared the British. What a fucking joke they have become.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-27-2019, 10:37 PM
Why do they call it "drink" driving? I know the word "drink" is a verb, but in that context it sounds ridiculously uneducated.

The retroactive term "drunk" seems more appropriate, since it is more of a description of an event that occurred in the past. If someone is jaywalking across the street, you don't say he was arrested for "jaywalk the street" do you?

The Brits need a little bit more Latin in their language and a little bit less Deutsche.

That being said, goodbye raghead. I thought hajjis weren't supposed to consume alcohol at all.

Maybe they let a nigger write it. He was on a diabetic sugar low from not having his "purple drank".

Serpents reign
11-27-2019, 11:27 PM
Wait is this a sand nigger? They're not even supposed to drink. Isn't that considered a sin for their retarded bulshit religion?

Bottle_of_Hate
11-28-2019, 04:40 PM
Wait is this a sand nigger? They're not even supposed to drink. Isn't that considered a sin for their retarded bulshit religion?

That is islamaphobic! You racist biggot! /sarcasm off

jenkemfactory
11-29-2019, 01:02 AM
Damn, these Brits are getting better tans than ever.
It's funny, the tanner they get, the more crimes they commit.

CreepyAssNigger
11-29-2019, 09:52 AM
Damn, these Brits are getting better tans than ever.
It's funny, the tanner they get, the more crimes they commit.

I think their propensity for criminality is directly correlated with how much of their dominant DNA is of negroid origin.

People who have little to no nigger ancestry are probably virtually ignored by the police and various law enforcement agencies.

DeShawn
12-02-2019, 02:42 AM
Muslim trash shouldn't even be in UK let alone be mayor/police.