PDA

View Full Version : Muh Turkey!

SC Anemia
11-25-2019, 11:28 AM
I see the yearly Thanksgiving :gibs has commenced and the monkeyshines are in full gibsmedat swing.

Same old shit every year. Some church or community food bank is giving away free turkeys and niggers are lined-up for miles. I honestly think niggers would wait in line and fight over free turds.

I also think most of them already have 3-4 free turkeys.

I've also noticed a huge Asian component here too. Maybe it's the cynic in me but I bet next week at the Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant and Bar the chicken chow mein will taste decidedly like turkey.

CreepyAssNigger
11-25-2019, 12:20 PM
The only "thanks" anyone should be "giving" to niggers on Thanksgiving is a gift wrapped bottle of jenkem. (Jenkem that was sourced humanely, uncaged, and permitted to roam around the farm in a non-stressful environment, of course.)

Gift wrapped with used toilet paper.

:jenk

What nigger wouldn't relish the idea of being able to get high and escape the horror of spending another minute with other niggers?

I seriously expect to see a bunch of reports after Thanksgiving about how niggers fucked up their turkeys, and then decided to stick their niglets in the oven because they were still hungry. There will probably also be a lot of goodifications when a nigger takes the last turkey wing, too.

:mudglasses

SC Anemia
11-25-2019, 01:37 PM
I seriously expect to see a bunch of reports after Thanksgiving

I'm waiting for the Black Friday chimpouts. :dickstomp