PDA

View Full Version : Good to be back

Fireblade14
11-25-2019, 07:27 AM
For those who remember me from the first Chimpout, good to see you all again, and if I haven't met you before, I'm Fireblade14, all the way from South Africa, (yep, the southern edge of this civilization devoid/forsaken continent) so if there is anything you'd like to know about the nogs here, feel free to ask. :)

Look forward to getting "Back on the horse"

NiggerHater
11-25-2019, 08:42 AM
I remember you well, so welcome back. :thumbup

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-25-2019, 09:47 AM
:welcome

:whip

:avoidgroid

White Orchid
11-25-2019, 12:17 PM
Welcome back!

:welcome

SC Anemia
11-25-2019, 01:38 PM
Howdy :welcome

Bravo Mike
11-25-2019, 03:38 PM
Were you Frozen Sword way back in the early days? Welcome back!

Fireblade14
11-25-2019, 03:52 PM
Were you Frozen Sword way back in the early days? Welcome back!

Wow, yes, I was indeed, WAYYYY back when.

Bravo Mike
11-25-2019, 03:58 PM
So you were an original refugee from the old N-Mania collapse in 2008. Indeed, welcome friend. Refresh my memory now as I struggle to remember your NM name from those good old days. Incidentally, I was a rabid lurker/member you probably wouldn't remember (handful of posts with years of "service")...I can't even remember what I called myself back then!

Fireblade14
11-25-2019, 03:59 PM
So you were an original refugee from the old N-Mania collapse in 2008. Indeed, welcome friend. Refresh my memory now as I struggle to remember your NM name from those good old days. Incidentally, I was a rabid lurker/member you probably wouldn't remember (handful of posts with years of "service")...I can't even remember what I called myself back then!

My NM username was "Frozen Sword", but Switched to My Current Fireblade14 when I made the jump to Chimpout.

Bravo Mike
11-25-2019, 04:06 PM
OK that's where my confusion comes from...I had it backwards. After I clicked "reply" I realized Fireblade rang a bell too...sucks getting old. Do you remember Taylor? He was a big name back then. And I lost contact with Bruiser after a couple years at the old/new Chimpout. Any other old timers you still see around the boards anymore?

Bottle_of_Hate
11-25-2019, 09:54 PM
Welcome back!

:welcometoco

Ignatow
11-26-2019, 02:14 AM
Welcome!

tweakstick
11-26-2019, 03:14 AM
Welcome back!

Fireblade14
11-26-2019, 04:22 AM
OK that's where my confusion comes from...I had it backwards. After I clicked "reply" I realized Fireblade rang a bell too...sucks getting old. Do you remember Taylor? He was a big name back then. And I lost contact with Bruiser after a couple years at the old/new Chimpout. Any other old timers you still see around the boards anymore?

I remember Taylor and Bruiser. Haven't seen anyone else as I've been absent for quite some time up until now

AFN_Weasel
11-26-2019, 05:54 PM
Fireblade14, holy cow that's a blast from the past! Welcome back!

Whitey Ford
12-07-2019, 03:29 AM
Welcome to the best niggerbashing site on the 'nets! Being from S.A. you know plenty about the foul nigger beast. My condolences.
https://i.imgur.com/TmsxODn.jpg

Whitey Ford
12-07-2019, 04:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kZot7nH.jpg

Rape Ape
12-07-2019, 05:48 PM
Welcome back! Chimpout is back, and niggers are still niggers.

:whip

Odin's balls
12-08-2019, 04:00 PM
Welcome back!

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-11-2019, 06:15 PM
For those who remember me from the first Chimpout, good to see you all again, and if I haven't met you before, I'm Fireblade14, all the way from South Africa, (yep, the southern edge of this civilization devoid/forsaken continent) so if there is anything you'd like to know about the nogs here, feel free to ask. :)

Look forward to getting "Back on the horse"

Welcome!

I'm eager to learn your perspective on the feral niggers you are plagued with in your part of the world. The wife and I went on safari in Kenya in 2006. The wildlife and scenery was fantastic, the niggers were all coal-black, dumb, and predatory. Ugly as fuck...

Most folks who are not familiar with North American niggers think that they're similar to sub-Saharan African niggers, but they're not. Our niggers here are massively inbred and mongrelized. They are dumber, uglier, and more violent than regular niggers. In 1810, this country passed a strictly enforced Slave Importation Ban. At that time, there were 1 million niggers in the U.S. A short 50 years later, in 1860, there were FOUR MILLION niggers. As no new niggers could be imported, breeding farms (really INbreeding farms...) were established and niggers were bred like the farm animals they are.

I never realized how much worse our niggers were until I went to Kenya.

Anyway, don't be a stranger!

Fireblade14
12-11-2019, 08:18 PM
The wildlife and scenery was fantastic, the niggers were all coal-black, dumb, and predatory. Ugly as fuck...

That's pretty much S.A. in a nutshell, if there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM :thumbsup

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-11-2019, 08:26 PM
That's pretty much S.A. in a nutshell, if there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM :thumbsup

Right on! Thanks!

We have folks from all over the globe here -- U.K., Australia, etc... Turns out, Humans everywhere despise niggers.

And again, welcome!