PDA

View Full Version : Buck caught on camera before making its sow good: "these big four-five hollow tips gonna eat you up"

Sandy
11-24-2019, 10:37 PM
India Mackey was fatally shot in the domestic violence incident just one day after she celebrated her 20th birthday.

Mackey's boyfriend Kevin Dixon, 18, was arrested and charged with first-degree murder, carrying a concealed weapon and felony firearms charges.

"You think I'm playing, huh?" Dixon is heard saying in the video released by the prosecutor's office.

In the footage, Dixon is seen wiping his fingerprints off a bullet he loaded into the clip and saying, "these big four-five hollow tips gonna eat you up."

Dixon was arrested a short time later when police in the nearby town of Eastpointe, Michigan, spotted the van driving erratically and pulled the vehicle over, Smith said. Mackey was discovered dead in the passenger seat, he said.

After being arrested, Dixon allegedly used Mackey's phone to call his mother and ask her to help him get rid of the murder weapon, Smith said.

Dixon's mother, Nikita Dixon, 42, was arrested when she showed up at his arraignment on Thursday. She was being held in jail on Sunday on $100,000 bail, according to McComb County Sheriff's Department records.

During his court appearance via video, Dixon asked a judge to release him, saying he was about to start a new job.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/michigan-woman-films-her-alleged-killer-moments-shot-170200781--abc-news-topstories.html

SC Anemia
11-24-2019, 11:11 PM
Dixon's mother, Nikita Dixon, 42, was arrested when she showed up at his arraignment on Thursday

Bwahahahaha :rofl And your mama too!

*accessory after the fact :whip

IseDaDiva
11-25-2019, 12:28 PM
During his court appearance via video, Dixon asked a judge to release him, saying he was about to start a new job.

Oh, I'm sure he'll find some kind of job in prison:

https://i.imgur.com/TyPq4MM.jpg

CreepyAssNigger
11-25-2019, 12:56 PM
It asked the judge to release it because it said it was going to start a new job.

That has to be the most bizarre attempt to get out of punishment I've ever heard of.

A nigger saying that it was going to work. It just does not compute.

Whitey Ford
11-25-2019, 01:33 PM
fter being arrested, Dixon allegedly used Mackey's phone to call his mother and ask her to help him get rid of the murder weapon, Smith said.

Dixon's mother, Nikita Dixon, 42, was arrested when she showed up at his arraignment on Thursday. She was being held in jail on Sunday on $100,000 bail, according to McComb County Sheriff's Department records.

Ha ha ha LOL
Two for one.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-27-2019, 01:06 AM

Somehow I doubt he was going to be able to keep his McJob after this anyway.

Whitey Ford
11-27-2019, 10:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWQDkAN63gY&feature=youtu.be

Ignatow
11-28-2019, 02:00 AM
This is what you call irony. A nigger criminal prevents crime by killing a negress.