PDA

View Full Version : Chimpout is back, and so am I! :)

CreepyAssNigger
11-24-2019, 08:42 PM
I used to be a member back during the Trayvon Martin trial, and up until mysterious things happened to the site.

I am a male human, and I hate niggers. When I was a young boy, I used to think they were just like us, but little did I know how much my parents sheltered me from reality. When I joined the military, I was constantly dealing with those inferior nigger beasts, and I started to learn the truth: Niggers are nothing like us!

And then when I left the military, all of my experiences with niggers were also negative. Lazy niggers in offices refusing to do their jobs and trying to get me to do their jobs for them. Lazy niggers in manual labor jobs trying to get me to do their jobs for them. Mentally ill niggers harassing me while I'm shopping and otherwise going about my business.

I can't stand being around niggers, and I enjoy each and every opportunity to say something unkind about them, especially here, because I can't really do that in public. Apparently if you call a nigger a "nigger" to its face, it can legally beat you to death, and there is nothing anyone can do about that.

And even if you don't use the nigger word, apparently niggers can still chimp out and attack you for no reason.

I fucking HATE niggers. They are not human, and never will be, no matter how many times they breed with humans. Their DNA will always cause them to be failures.

There is not a single thing I like or respect about the nigger.

That being said, I hope to contribute some humor to this website, so we can all have a laugh at some nigger fails.

NiggerHater
11-24-2019, 09:11 PM
Great to see you, so welcome to the site...:thumbup

SC Anemia
11-24-2019, 09:19 PM
Welcome, happy to have you here. :welcome

White Orchid
11-25-2019, 12:13 AM
Welcome back bro! Grab a club and resume bashing.

:welcometoco

Cracka Jack
11-25-2019, 12:29 AM
Well, you certainly passed the audition! :lol

Welcome Home!!

:welcome

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-25-2019, 04:47 AM
:whip :shock
:avoidgroid

Bravo Mike
11-25-2019, 03:43 PM
Worst part of niggers in the workplace are the humans still blind to the absolute dangers they present who allow them into positions they simply don't belong. Giving a nigger any amount of power or authority is the death of any business. Welcome back to Chimpout!

Bottle_of_Hate
11-25-2019, 09:49 PM
Welcome back.

:trumpdance2

Ignatow
11-26-2019, 02:15 AM
Welcome and enjoy.

tweakstick
11-26-2019, 03:10 AM
Welcome back! It's always good to be among my friends and brothers in arms.
:club

Whitey Ford
12-07-2019, 03:39 AM
Welcome back to the site on the 'nets most hated by niggers, simply because it tells the truth about them! Welcome to Chimp Out!
https://i.imgur.com/ZeMEyCi.jpg

Rape Ape
12-07-2019, 05:42 PM
Welcome back!

Chimpout is a welcome refuge for normal people to tell the truth about the wild subhuman animals known as niggers.

:dickstomp

:club

Odin's balls
12-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Welcome. Nice to have you aboard.

Midder Peenud Hayed
12-11-2019, 06:05 PM
Welcome, Male Human! :lol

mooncrikit
12-24-2019, 09:19 PM
I recall you, fren. hello again, I miss that gif of the General Lee dragging the nigger. Best ever.