PDA

View Full Version : Someone who’s aware of the nigger and sand nigger problem

DeShawn
11-24-2019, 11:11 AM
Hello. I was born in India but lived most of my life in the Middle East. Not in the only civilized country there Israel but in a different country strongly tied to terrorism like 9/11 and others. Of course the world loves this place and tourism is thriving here but it’s all taqqiya; they’re actually fanatical muslims. The tourism and real estate built using oil money belie the truth of the place.

In the 1940s my grandparents fled Pakistan and came to India because the Muslims persecuted them and wanted to kill them. I’ve had many bad experiences with niggers but they pale in comparison to my experiences with sand niggers which left me injured/disabled for life. If I’m allowed I can talk about these things that no politician or media talks about and get into the actual experiences that I went through which the world doesn’t know about.

I was a member in 2014 of the original chimpout site. It’s actually pretty unique that you bash not just niggers but Muslims too because the whole world is so scared of offending Muslims and has its head in the sand about Muslims. I hope I’m able to talk freely about the horrible things muslims are upto which everyone was talking about 5-7 years ago but no one is now or in very subdued and muffled ways. Thanks.

SC Anemia
11-24-2019, 12:10 PM
Howdy and :welcome

BTW, the prevailing belief here is that Islam is NOT the religion of peace but as a foundational principle, promotes the backwards savagery demonstrated by most practicing Muslims.

Bash away!

Bottle_of_Hate
11-24-2019, 01:13 PM
Welcome.

We still have "The Yard" from the original Chimpout. Feel free to share your stories. We don't get many involving sand niggers.

White Orchid
11-24-2019, 02:40 PM
Welcome back, friend! We welcome your sand nigger stories. Religion of peace my ass; they're fucking terrorists.

eyeznteef
11-24-2019, 04:12 PM
Welcome to Chimpout!

haywood
11-24-2019, 04:25 PM
Hello. I was born in India but lived most of my life in the Middle East. Not in the only civilized country there Israel but in a different country strongly tied to terrorism like 9/11 and others. Of course the world loves this place and tourism is thriving here but it’s all taqqiya; they’re actually fanatical muslims. The tourism and real estate built using oil money belie the truth of the place.

In the 1940s my grandparents fled Pakistan and came to India because the Muslims persecuted them and wanted to kill them. I’ve had many bad experiences with niggers but they pale in comparison to my experiences with sand niggers which left me injured/disabled for life. If I’m allowed I can talk about these things that no politician or media talks about and get into the actual experiences that I went through which the world doesn’t know about.

I was a member in 2014 of the original chimpout site. It’s actually pretty unique that you bash not just niggers but Muslims too because the whole world is so scared of offending Muslims and has its head in the sand about Muslims. I hope I’m able to talk freely about the horrible things muslims are upto which everyone was talking about 5-7 years ago but no one is now or in very subdued and muffled ways. Thanks.

Welcome to CHIMPOUT!!

Cracka Jack
11-24-2019, 04:43 PM
Welcome back. Yes, please share your first hand knowledge of sand niggers.

NiggerHater
11-24-2019, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the site.

Am interested to hear some stories you have to relate..:thumbup

DeShawn
11-25-2019, 02:43 AM
Thanks everyone.

Ignatow
11-25-2019, 03:23 AM
Welcome friend!

Bravo Mike
11-25-2019, 03:48 PM
:welcome
The sand nigger operates in a typical pattern where they are your very respectful and kind friend until they acquire a majority...then they'll saw off your head as soon as look at you. Welcoming them into any society is a slow and painful suicide to civilization. Run to the hills and reject them from the beginning. They are tools of the devil.

AFN_Weasel
11-29-2019, 06:33 PM
Welcome aboard!

Whitey Ford
12-07-2019, 03:36 AM
Sorry to hear about your problems with the sandmonkeys. Feel free to vent here. Welcome to Chimp Out!
https://i.imgur.com/sbWVZRP.jpg

Rape Ape
12-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Welcome to Chimpout!

Yep, sand niggers are sand niggers, no matter how "magical" they try to appear. Just like niggers always claiming they're Gypshunz an Sheeit. Look a Norway... They have a huge fund they've built up over the years with their oil wealth, so their people will have a future (as long as they don't pull a Sweden and allow a bunch of dune coons in). On the other hand, all of these Middle East Sand Ape Shitholes are just nigger rich with oil money and when the oil runs out, they'll revert to the fuxated dumps they always were ever since Muhammed raped his 9 year old "wife".

Glad to have you on board, now grab a whip or nightstick and have at it! :lol

:club

Odin's balls
12-08-2019, 03:48 AM
Welcome and enjoy the site