PDA

View Full Version : 10-year-old charged with sexual assault at Maryland school

tweakstick
11-23-2019, 08:18 PM
https://www.fox5dc.com/news/4th-grade-boys-accused-of-making-sexually-explicit-comments-advances-at-charles-county-school

A 10-year-old boy who made physical contact with the girl was criminally charged, but not arrested.

Some parents believe that proper measures weren't taken to alert them of the incident.

The school said it also issued punishments to each of the boys who were involved in the matter.

A statement from the girls' parents paints a graphic picture of the incident. They say calling the incident a "game of tag" is "demeaning" to the victims involved:

The Charles County school system statement completely misrepresents what occurred to our daughters at Gale-Bailey Elementary school.

On October 30, our three daughters were repeatedly threatened at recess a group of boys who threatened to attack and rape them.

They complained a group of teachers who were sitting at a table looking at their phones. The teachers took no action and instead simply told them to “stay away from the boys.”

The media won't mention the color of these junior thugs but I can put two and two together and come up with snigglet buck training corps. The "teachers" on dey sail phomes, Maryland, coverup, rape threats and every other mark is there. These must be niggers and I'll put good money on it.
:fume

SC Anemia
11-23-2019, 09:24 PM
This could be one of two things. If the school is white, then these parents are the type that dip their kids in Purell twice a day and send them out in 5 layers of bubble wrap. Liberal arts professor types waving a #metoo flag or....

:nigdar

I'm leaning toward the latter. Ever see the video of the little niglets twerking? All of them maybe 5-6 and even the mini bucks "air dikking" the little sows. Its disgusting.

Serpents reign
11-23-2019, 10:02 PM
I'm going to guess that the victims were little Niger bitches themselves any information on proven this to be true or were they white children

Bottle_of_Hate
11-24-2019, 01:34 PM
This could be one of two things. If the school is white, then these parents are the type that dip their kids in Purell twice a day and send them out in 5 layers of bubble wrap. Liberal arts professor types waving a #metoo flag or....

:nigdar

I'm leaning toward the latter. Ever see the video of the little niglets twerking? All of them maybe 5-6 and even the mini bucks "air dikking" the little sows. Its disgusting.

This one?

SC Anemia
11-24-2019, 03:44 PM

This one?

YES ! That one. :facepalm good grief.