PDA

View Full Version : More proof niggers are a different species: human-donated organs keep failing in sow

Sandy
06-04-2017, 06:40 PM
This she-nig is very small part human, but there's still enough genetic difference between the species that organs from humans aren't working. And there aren't enough niggers and "Asians" to donate their organs.

Amid a growing crisis over the lack of ethnic minority organ donors, a top soul singer in need of a new kidney insists... I'm being sentenced to die because of my race
Mixed-race woman Natasha Tiwari desperately needs a kidney transplant

Black and Asian patients are dying needlessly on transplant waiting lists because of a failure by NHS health chiefs to tackle a desperate shortage of ethnic-minority donors, according to a top surgeon.

And now a Mail on Sunday investigation has revealed that while the NHS body that co-ordinates all such procedures in Britain has reduced overall numbers on the waiting lists, the number of black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) patients have risen steadily by 38 per cent over the past ten years.

Natasha, whose mother is Jamaican and father South American Indian

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3671391/Lack-ethnic-minority-organ-donors-means-m-sentenced-die-race-says-soul-singer.html

The "Asian" doesn't mean Far East. Remember that in the UK it means Middle Eastern through central Asian, so Saudis and Pakis have genetic problems too (no doubt from interbreeding with niggers on top of marrying their first cousins and nieces). And South American Indian would mean a lot of nigger if it's Guyana or Brazil.

Koolaid Hair
06-04-2017, 11:35 PM
Sentenced to die because of your race? Victim mentality as usual.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk