PDA

View Full Version : Nigger-lovers recruit "magic nigger" to become a cop, find out its DNA matches a wanted Serial Rapist

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-23-2019, 02:54 PM
Another "magic" nigger turns out to be just a nigger... :lmao

Pavement ape Kenneth Bowen, a one-time Clayton County Police Department recruit, has been charged with 7 counts of rape, 5 counts of aggravated sodomy, 6 counts of armed robbery and 8 counts of false imprisonment.

Rape-ape Bowen was arrested after police linked its DNA to a series of rapes dating back to 2015. Part of what led authorities to it was its short stint in the summer of 2018 with Clayton Police as a recruit.

Victims reported their attacker had tattoos on its arms and police noted the similarity of those described by the victims with ones nigger Bowen sported. It was fired from the department 3 months after becoming a training recruit for arriving to training nearly 4 hours late

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/trial-date-set-for-accused-clayton-county-serial-rapist/ZKcz6iSzniux21PaFmmqXI/

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-23-2019, 03:19 PM
Here we go again, the new nigger go to "I habz a mental illness"

:migraine

Ahhhhhhh, this pisses me off too.

The main enemy is within. Niggers have 0 understanding of the words they parrot. They just ape and repeat what their coddlers tell them.

"Yo hanoarr, ah dindu nuffinz. Massa Libtardz sayz ah aider beez oopreeseed 'n sheeit o ah beez habz menteell eelness, gnomesayin?"

IseDaDiva
11-23-2019, 03:35 PM
It was fired from the department 3 months after becoming a training recruit for arriving to training nearly 4 hours late

It was out raping, no doubt.

Dress them up, teach them to speak properly, give them responsible jobs, treat them like equals and yammer endlessly how they are just like us, and this what you get.

“Africans transplanted to Saint-Domingue [Haiti] remain in general indolent and idle, quarrelsome and talkative liars, and are addicted to stealing.” -French visitor to Haiti, 1797

“…the black man in his own home is a barbarian and a beast…when emancipated and removed from the crushing competition of a superior race he…descends step by step down to the original depths of his ignorant and savage instincts…” - The New Orleans Bee, 1861

“…the barbaric rites of Voudooism originated with the Congo and Guinea negroes, were brought to San Domingo, and thence to Louisiana. In Hayti the sect is in full vigor, and its midnight orgies have reverted more and more to the barbaric original in the last twenty-five years…” (Harper’s Weekly, June 25 1887)

All that was true then and still is.

eyeznteef
11-23-2019, 08:53 PM
Ahhhhhhh, this pisses me off too.

The main enemy is within. Niggers have 0 understanding of the words they parrot. They just ape and repeat what their coddlers tell them.

"Yo hanoarr, ah dindu nuffinz. Massa Libtardz sayz ah aider beez oopreeseed 'n sheeit o ah beez habz menteell eelness, gnomesayin?"

Ize bee menally ill an sheeit...

Yup, their human nigger-loving handlers coach them on that shit.

Too bad we don't have old timey justice in this modern age.

Serpents reign
11-23-2019, 10:12 PM
First of all there's no such thing as a magic nigger they are all vile ugly stupid disgusting evil retarded creatures terrorizing the human race they're never ever ever ever ever was any one of the better than any human

zagnut
11-23-2019, 10:16 PM
They send the mental cases in Texas to Rusk Texas. From what my attorney tells me they're screaming to get out of there within 15 minutes of admission.