PDA

View Full Version : The NigPC

BigJigger
11-22-2019, 11:49 PM
Found on an anti BLM post on Reddit. I chuckled https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191123/d7c009427ee49c0e4c5c1c3532847885.jpg

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

TheOrganGrinder
11-23-2019, 12:21 AM
:tommy Looks like a chimper to me!:spinman

BigJigger
11-23-2019, 12:22 AM
:tommy Looks like a chimper to me!:spinmanI thought it might be. It wasn't on a popular anti nigger sub

TheOrganGrinder
11-23-2019, 12:27 AM
I thought it might be. It wasn't on a popular anti nigger sub

Maybe one of our lurkers (Guest).
I think a lot of the "guests" on this forum are good humans who just need to vent or relate, but wish to stay annonymous. (Can't blame 'em, it's a fucked up world, with a permanent record).

BigJigger
11-23-2019, 12:32 AM
I think a lot of the "guests" on this forum are good humans who just need to vent or relate, but wish to stay annonymous. (Can't blame 'em, it's a fucked up world, with a permanent record).Hope it is. I left a comment so they are free to say G'day to me if they wish

Actually, why don't we have our own subreddit? Maybe something the Mods here can think about, might boost the forum a little more.

I'm always posting in r/afragileblackredditor or anywhere someone posts a red pill about niggers about chimpout

Bottle_of_Hate
11-23-2019, 12:40 AM
Hope it is. I left a comment so they are free to say G'day to me if they wish

Actually, why don't we have our own subreddit? Maybe something the Mods here can think about, might boost the forum a little more.

I'm always posting in r/afragileblackredditor or anywhere someone posts a red pill about niggers about chimpout

Wouldn't be able to link it directly back to us. Besides we want them to come here to discuss niggers where they won't have liberal PC overlords deleting the whole sub.

9:
No personal or commercial advertisements or links are allowed in the profiles or signature
lines of any member. No spamming of the Chimpout name or address on any other web site, including social media platforms.

BigJigger
11-23-2019, 12:40 AM
I think a lot of the "guests" on this forum are good humans who just need to vent or relate, but wish to stay annonymous. (Can't blame 'em, it's a fucked up world, with a permanent record).Update r/afragileblackredditor has been banned.... of course, seeing as how far left Reddit is and for some reason they worship niggers

BigJigger
11-23-2019, 12:44 AM
Wouldn't be able to link it directly back to us. Besides we want them to come here to discuss niggers where they won't have liberal PC overlords deleting the whole sub.Oh my bad, I thought I was doing good but I'll stop immediately. I apologise for breaking the rules but now that I know, I certainly won't do that any more.

Would it be ok to privately message people I find on Reddit about chimpout?

haywood
11-23-2019, 08:54 AM
Found on an anti BLM post on Reddit. I chuckled https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191123/d7c009427ee49c0e4c5c1c3532847885.jpg

This is AWESOME!!

Ignatow
11-23-2019, 01:29 PM
This was a wrong portrayal of niggers. They are much uglier than that with a flat gorilla nose.