PDA

View Full Version : Niggers rob convenience store and fatally shoot man

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-22-2019, 02:32 PM
Two pavement apes, Manuel Jamie Patterson and Bobby Gene McLean, have been arrested and charged in the robbery and shooting death at a convenience store last week.

Their arrests are linked to the shooting of (human) Joseph Bowling, 23. Bowling was visiting his mother, who works at the Benson store, and jumped between her and the armed robbers when they demanded her phone. After he was shot, Joseph Bowling chased the robbers out the door before he died.

Deputies with the sheriff's office said nigger John Wesley Pettiway III is still wanted in the murder and robbery.

http://www.wral.com/two-suspects-arrested-charged-with-robbery-murder-at-johnston-county-convenience-store/18783952/

Sandy
11-23-2019, 04:22 PM
Great, more perfect specimens of the nigger beast that might get 5 or 10 years in a plea deal, "involuntary manslaughter" and dropped charges on the robberies. Meanwhile that mother gets to bury her son and live with it for the rest of her life.

"Just TNB it"

Serpents reign
11-23-2019, 10:24 PM
I noticed a lot of them have that stupid ugly haircut nowadays

Ignatow
11-23-2019, 11:56 PM
I noticed a lot of them have that stupid ugly haircut nowadays

That's kind of you. I think their faces, skin, and behavior are all ugly, so stupid is a generous adjective.

SC Anemia
11-24-2019, 12:50 AM
Great, more perfect specimens of the nigger beast that might get 5 or 10 years in a plea deal, "involuntary manslaughter" and dropped charges on the robberies. Meanwhile that mother gets to bury her son and live with it for the rest of her life.

Over a damn convenience store. I tried to look up how much a convenience store might have on hand at any given time and couldn't find any reliable numbers but my guess is not more than 2-300 in accessible cash.

:bert I guess that's plenty for a couple of dime bags and forties for the homies. SMH.