PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark stabbed 101 times, her body mutilated, and her organs removed by her pet nigger

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-21-2019, 06:13 PM
Groid ape Silva Koshwal will spend 18 years in prison before it is allowed to apply for parole, after admitting to stabbing its ape-fucking and muh-dik-sucking ex-girlfriend Nadine Skow 101 times and mutilating her body.

Nigger Koshwal kept stabbing the mudshark, even after she died, using multiple knives from her kitchen. Her body had been mutilated and some of her organs removed. Letters had been written in blood on the suite’s walls.

Several tenants in the mudshark's building said they heard a woman screaming. One said she yelled, “He’s going to kill me. Help me. He’s going to kill me” three times. Nobody called police. :lol :lmao :thumbsup

https://globalnews.ca/news/6199413/edmonton-murder-silva-koshwal-sentence/

https://i.imgur.com/8SuoZaE.jpg

IseDaDiva
11-21-2019, 06:44 PM
Feral Africoons in Edmonton? I don't even know how it knuckled its way there, let alone tracking down some desperate mudshark whore.

But in her defense, I can see why she was so smitten with him. I guess her time with him was worth being stabbed 101 times and having her internal organs removed.

I mean, come on, what woman would say "no" to this? Not me!

eyeznteef
11-22-2019, 05:39 PM
Feral Africoons in Edmonton? I don't even know how it knuckled its way there, let alone tracking down some desperate mudshark whore.

But in her defense, I can see why she was so smitten with him. I guess her time with him was worth being stabbed 101 times and having her internal organs removed.

I mean, come on, what woman would say "no" to this? Not me!

Another CB with a "harmless" pet.

:paythetoll:toetag

haywood
11-22-2019, 09:27 PM
Another CB with a "harmless" pet.

:paythetoll:toetag

Looks like another 40 IQ apefreakoon primate.

IseDaDiva
11-23-2019, 12:02 PM
Looks like another 40 IQ apefreakoon primate.

Try and imagine what kind of non-human strength and groidal rage it takes to stab a body 100 times, and still have the energy left over to butcher the carcass.

Nope. Nothing human about that thing.

Sandy
11-24-2019, 09:59 PM
We might have our Coalburner of the Year right here! What's scary is that the nigger can get out after 18 years, young enough to attack humans who didn't want to get close to it.

CreepyAssNigger
11-24-2019, 11:56 PM
This is what happens when you are a coalburner and you eat the last chicken wing.

It was only trying to get that chicken wing out of her stomach.