PDA

View Full Version : Slave for sale

jenkemfactory
11-21-2019, 11:05 AM
Someone put an ad on Craig's List for "slave for sale".
Now they're charging some 14 year old kid 'racist' for 'hate crime'.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/youths-slave-for-sale-craigslist-post-prompts-hate-crime-charges/

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-21-2019, 11:17 AM
Someone put an ad on Craig's List for "slave for sale".
Now they're charging some 14 year old kid 'racist' for 'hate crime'.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/youths-slave-for-sale-craigslist-post-prompts-hate-crime-charges/

What's the nigger's price tag? I won't pay more than $1 for it. It's an inefficient, redundant, costly, rapey, ugly, smelly, and dangerous farm equipment.

Btw, please add tags to this thread so the boy who posted the ad can find us. I think he should join The Chimpout :lol

Rape Ape
11-21-2019, 11:29 AM
How the fuck is this even a crime? A post? A crime?

At most it's a violation of the Craig's List TOS, and he gets banned. But that's a private matter, not criminal.

The whole idea of a "hate crime" is bullshit. Especially in the US where there is a pretty broad constitutional guarantee of free speech. Unless some specific nigger was actually sold, beaten up, lynched, or otherwise actually harmed, there is no crime.

:bullshit

SC Anemia
11-21-2019, 12:57 PM
How the fuck is this even a crime? A post? A crime?

At most it's a violation of the Craig's List TOS, and he gets banned. But that's a private matter, not criminal.

The whole idea of a "hate crime" is bullshit. Especially in the US where there is a pretty broad constitutional guarantee of free speech. Unless some specific nigger was actually sold, beaten up, lynched, or otherwise actually harmed, there is no crime.

:bullshit

Yup, absolutely %100 pure bullshit. No way they can prosecute a 14 year old kid. Bad taste, offensive (to niggers), and racist maybe but not a criminal offense.
If they do drag this kid to court his parents need to retain a very hard-charging, young, aggressive and SMART attorney to sue bejeezus out of the school, county and prosecutors office. Fuck that!

Ignatow
11-21-2019, 01:27 PM
No crime at all. It's like the gov't being the thought police.
BUT if the teen was trying to sell his nigger friend as a slave for mudsharks, then he is guilty of a crime against humanity, for promoting muh dikkery and possible creation of ugly sprogs.

jenkemfactory
11-21-2019, 08:00 PM
.... he should join The Chimpout :lol

You are one fascinating character!
Love your new pic.
I guess one is mohammed? Who is the nigger?

jenkemfactory
11-21-2019, 08:01 PM
Yup, absolutely %100 pure bullshit. No way they can prosecute a 14 year old kid. Bad taste, offensive (to niggers), and racist maybe but not a criminal offense.
If they do drag this kid to court his parents need to retain a very hard-charging, young, aggressive and SMART attorney to sue bejeezus out of the school, county and prosecutors office. Fuck that!

Yeah, he's only 14. I guess humans have no rights.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-21-2019, 10:22 PM
That kid is future chimper material if we ever saw it.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-22-2019, 02:16 AM
You are one fascinating character!
Love your new pic.
I guess one is mohammed? Who is the nigger?

The nigger is Mohammed Ali (the "famous" asslifting ape boxer)

https://m.hindustantimes.com/rf/image_size_640x362/HT/p2/2016/06/09/Pictures/muhammad-ali-nation-of-islam_5e090b92-2de5-11e6-ae51-029221314c47.jpg