PDA

View Full Version : 225Ib Mohammed Khan body-slams and punches shoplifting 11-year-old sheboon [Video]

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-21-2019, 06:19 AM
Mohammad Khan, a security guard at a Primark store in Boston, was indicted Tuesday on charges that he threw an 11-year-old sow to the ground and beat it.

Sheboon Leeajah Williams stole $175 worth of items. Khan allegedly grabbed the sow, pulled it back into the store by its head and neck and threw it to the ground before punching it in the face.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7708765/225-pound-security-guard-charged-assault-11-year-old-girl-bodyslammed.html

haywood
11-21-2019, 10:36 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7708765/225-pound-security-guard-charged-assault-11-year-old-girl-bodyslammed.html

AN @$$lifter abusing a sheboon is a win-win in my book!!

Serpents reign
11-23-2019, 11:15 PM
So this is the sand nigger on nigger crime that is absolutely hilarious and awesome I hope both start killing each other

SC Anemia
11-23-2019, 11:48 PM
Sherrice Williams said her daughter, Leeajah, ended up bruised and swollen after the encounter.

What a rookie. :rofl

Odin's balls
11-24-2019, 08:42 AM
Did anyone else notice the tumbleweaves?

tweakstick
11-24-2019, 10:00 AM
What a rookie. :rofl

This dune coon must not be a practicing muzzie. I bet all the other mudslimes in jail are laughing at him for not knowing how to properly tenderize a young girl. How will he ever marry now?

Meanwhile, the store will drop the charges after the shoplifting sheeniger and her mammy lawyer up and go for the nigger lotto; suing them and the security service hired to corral them.

IseDaDiva
11-24-2019, 12:02 PM
So this is the sand nigger on nigger crime that is absolutely hilarious and awesome I hope both start killing each other

That's what I've been saying. Let them kill each other with no interference. :lol

Sherrice Williams said her daughter, Leeajah, ended up bruised and swollen after the encounter.
Oh, please. With the way niggers parent - single mammy, of course - it's not the first time the thieving little sow has been bruised and swollen and won't be the last.

HonkyDevil
11-28-2019, 09:08 PM
Looks justified to me. She was struggling and swatting back and since she got what she had coming she's playing victim. I wish I could be a judge on one of these cases.