PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Nosmo King
11-20-2019, 08:11 AM
"Questions and Suggestions" section should be renamed to "We's demand answers". Just saying.

Unregistered
11-20-2019, 12:38 PM
If you are talking about the Questions and Suggestions area just below the visitors forum, it seems to be self explanatory.

Questions and Suggestions
Like it says, ask your questions about the site here, and someone will either answer you or tell you to mind your own business. Not really. Staff is here to help with any navigational issues, so don't be shy. Ask what's on your mind.

If that is not what you are talking about, then I suggest the answer you demand to almost all questions is:
Because they are not human. They are NIGGERS

I hope that helps.

Cracka Jack
11-20-2019, 06:29 PM
He was mocking the nigger mammies who's criminiglets get made good by the police. They always "demand answers". :lol

Bottle_of_Hate
11-20-2019, 10:16 PM
He was mocking the nigger mammies who's criminiglets get made good by the police. They always "demand answers". :lol

That is how I interperted that as well :) It is a general non nigger related section but I get the suggestion of the overall theme.

IseDaDiva
11-21-2019, 06:33 PM

That's how I see it. They never "demand ansahs" when niggers kill other niggers, though.