PDA

View Full Version : Vile new commercial with middle-aged oildriller, white daughter, sow, and step-niglets

Sandy
11-19-2019, 11:49 PM
I've seen it only once, last week, and maybe it's just so disgusting that it got canned soon. Has anyone else seen it? I think it's some sort of travel site advertisement, but I couldn't tell because I was ready to throw up.

A worn-out neckbeard walks in the front door, and there's the sow and pre-teenapers playing humans. Making it worse is when they're all going for a happy fambly drive, with the white daughter sitting in the back with the niglets, staring blankly out the window. When real, that's about the worst child abuse possible. You know niglets can't wait to muh dikk human stepsisters (even stepbrothers if that's all there are).

haywood
11-19-2019, 11:59 PM
I've seen it only once, last week, and maybe it's just so disgusting that it got canned soon. Has anyone else seen it? I think it's some sort of travel site advertisement, but I couldn't tell because I was ready to throw up.

A worn-out neckbeard walks in the front door, and there's the sow and pre-teenapers playing humans. Making it worse is when they're all going for a happy fambly drive, with the white daughter sitting in the back with the niglets, staring blankly out the window. When real, that's about the worst child abuse possible. You know niglets can't wait to muh dikk human stepsisters (even stepbrothers if that's all there are).

That Infinity commercial two months ago always pissed me off with the oil driller, sheboon and two white kids.

Sandy
12-19-2019, 06:09 PM
Here's the commercial. It played just now and I noticed it's by those Expedia cucks.

They want to show only a cuck will descend to a sow, fine, that's just reality. But that poor white girl at 0:12 looks ready to cry once those vile niggers crowd next to her.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ovS9/expedia-everyone

Edit, adding YouTube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RmpEHj0vS4

jenkemfactory
12-19-2019, 09:38 PM
Well this is unique. An oil driller with a boon.
Usually, it's a shark with a buck.

Bottle_of_Hate
12-19-2019, 10:55 PM
Pretty much the same formula we have come to know. Dumb white cuck fumbling with the basics of life. Sheboon easily fixes problems with a single button using her vast knowlege of car insurance, travel plans, and in her spare time she fixes everything that he can't.

UpYoursNigger
12-21-2019, 03:00 AM
well, needless to say, i went ballistic on youtube comments for the ad. only thing they got right was that cuck looks exactly like the type of libturd that would drill oil. Its crazy how much i say nigger on youtube comments, and yet , haven't been banned.