PDA

View Full Version : Moronic couple smoke marijuana with groid at their home, then complain that they got niggered

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-19-2019, 06:21 AM
Rape-ape Raheem A. Smith, the victim, and the victim’s boyfriend were smoking marijuana together at a Westminster residence when the woman became dizzy and fell down. Smith and the victim’s boyfriend took her upstairs and put her to bed fully clothed, according to the statement. Smith and the victim’s boyfriend went downstairs, smoked, and the boyfriend fell asleep, the statement reads.

The boyfriend later went upstairs, found a condom wrapper on the floor, and encountered the victim completely naked on the bed. He tried to wake her but she was unresponsive and had redness and bruising on her body. The boyfriend sprayed her face with water from the shower head, and when she started speaking she complained of soreness “all over” and being niggered. She said rape-ape Smith raped her.

Smith was interviewed at Westminster Police Department. It accused the victim’s boyfriend of bringing the woman downstairs naked, inviting Smith to have sex with her for money.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/carroll/news/crime/cc-smith-raheem-rape-20191118-gfsi3piwfzdkzhszsqffdpz6ue-story.html

https://www.baltimoresun.com/resizer/SBzz5QN9qLwISmmUkTsC26ptcgg=/415x521/top/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/ZCNOINA6CBBMHG372NHI7EBAXA.jpg

https://imgur.com/B1rY4Wk.jpg

IseDaDiva
11-19-2019, 10:08 AM

SC Anemia
11-19-2019, 11:10 AM
...complain that they got niggered

Alrighty then, a new action verb, Niggered

Raped, Beaten, Robbed = niggered.

"Just then Jennifer saw that the contents of her purse had been gone through and she'd been niggered." I like it. :lol

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-19-2019, 03:06 PM

"Just then Jennifer saw that the contents of her purse had been gone through and she'd been niggered." I like it. :lol

:thumb

IseDaDiva
11-19-2019, 06:29 PM

Yes! New word! :lol

SC Anemia
11-19-2019, 08:28 PM
Yes! New word! :lol

Yes ma'am, not only raped, beaten and robbed but also tore-up, torn-down, wasted, wrecked, dilapidated, split, ruptured, demolished, destroyed, burnt, nasty, dreadful, abhorrent, disgusting, hideous, obnoxious, repulsive and unholy.

NIGGERED is a synonym for a ton of words. :lol

IseDaDiva
11-19-2019, 08:56 PM
Yes ma'am, not only raped, beaten and robbed but also tore-up, torn-down, wasted, wrecked, dilapidated, split, ruptured, demolished, destroyed, burnt, nasty, dreadful, abhorrent, disgusting, hideous, obnoxious, repulsive and unholy.

Think of all the keystrokes we'll save!:) Good job.

Ignatow
11-20-2019, 03:54 AM
One of the words I heard of in the movie Lincoln was NIGGERATE. Good folks then just didn't want iggers to vote and participate in the American way.

Sandy
11-24-2019, 10:14 PM

For years I've used that to describe a nigger's way-ay-ay-oh-yeah warblings that ruin a human song, especially the Star Spangled Banner.

SC Anemia
11-24-2019, 11:06 PM
For years I've used that to describe a nigger's way-ay-ay-oh-yeah warblings that ruin a human song, especially the Star Spangled Banner.

Also one of my pet peeves. They can nigger all their own noise all they want but the butchering of the National Anthem makes cringe. I really hate that.