PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable

She Boon Pickens
11-19-2019, 12:48 AM
On a whim, I decided to see what would happen when I googled "chimpout", and there it is! I've missed this site! I was a member years ago. I've had enough of the feral plague that has poisoned this planet, destroys everything it touches with its shit-stained paws, and sick to death of the nigger-coddling Leftist virus that has infected every country on Earth, bent on its destruction. If we do not get control of this disease, I fear no one will survive it. It is not hyperbolic to state that the health of our planet isn't threatened one iota by the hoax that is climate change:

The threat is the subhuman nigger and their Leftist handlers. I'd call them "zookeepers", but they're not "keeping" any of these animals. They've thrown the cage doors wide and unleashed the rape apes on the masses.

Meanwhile, it's great to be back! I come here for a "sanity recharge".

Rape Ape
11-19-2019, 12:59 AM
Welcome back to Chimpout. Grab a whip or a nightstick and join us like-minded humans in telling the truth about the nigger shit demons.
:goldenwhip

Ignatow
11-19-2019, 01:20 AM
Welcome back.

NiggerHater
11-19-2019, 01:27 AM
Welcome back, glad to have you aboard...:thumbup

UpYoursNigger
11-19-2019, 04:59 AM
She boon Pickens:lol that's a good username. wish i'd thought of that one! Welcome back

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-19-2019, 05:51 AM
:welcome:whip:shock
:avoid

Cracka Jack
11-19-2019, 08:39 AM
Welcome home.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-19-2019, 09:59 AM
Welcome back.

TheOrganGrinder
11-19-2019, 10:04 AM
:welcometoco:busey
Welcome Back !!!

SC Anemia
11-19-2019, 11:04 AM
Howdy, glad to have you back. :welcome

White Orchid
11-19-2019, 11:41 AM
Welcome back! Grab a club and resume bashing.

:welcometoco

AFN_Weasel
11-19-2019, 05:37 PM
Glad you found us again, welcome back!

haywood
11-19-2019, 10:46 PM
On a whim, I decided to see what would happen when I googled "chimpout", and there it is! I've missed this site! I was a member years ago. I've had enough of the feral plague that has poisoned this planet, destroys everything it touches with its shit-stained paws, and sick to death of the nigger-coddling Leftist virus that has infected every country on Earth, bent on its destruction. If we do not get control of this disease, I fear no one will survive it. It is not hyperbolic to state that the health of our planet isn't threatened one iota by the hoax that is climate change:

The threat is the subhuman nigger and their Leftist handlers. I'd call them "zookeepers", but they're not "keeping" any of these animals. They've thrown the cage doors wide and unleashed the rape apes on the masses.

Meanwhile, it's great to be back! I come here for a "sanity recharge".

Welcome back!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-20-2019, 12:37 AM
Welcome! This site keeps me "sane" too! Well, what passes as "sane" for someone like me, anyway :lol

IseDaDiva
11-20-2019, 06:35 PM
Welcome back to the island of sanity where the truth can be spoken.

:)

tweakstick
11-20-2019, 06:43 PM
Welcome back SBP!

That's exactly how I reconnected. I thought all hope was lost just like the thousand or so post I made with the original site. It's great to see the old crew trickling back in. Wish there was some way to let them all know that CO is back - now new and improved with dune coon sections!

SC Anemia
11-20-2019, 06:47 PM
Welcome back SBP!

That's exactly how I reconnected. I thought all hope was lost just like the thousand or so post I made with the original site. It's great to see the old crew trickling back in. Wish there was some way to let them all know that CO is back - now new and improved with dune coon sections!

That's why Witch Doctor is always reminding us to add tags with our posts. I don't know crap about how the internet works but I do know there's some kind of juju that searches for keywords. Keywords that are included in our post tags can redirect an internet search to our cozy little corner here.

tweakstick
11-20-2019, 06:51 PM
That's why Witch Doctor is always reminding us to add tags with our posts. I don't know crap about how the internet works but I do know there's some kind of juju that searches for keywords. Keywords that are included in our post tags can redirect an internet search to our cozy little corner here.

You know I didn't even think about that. I'm going to make it a point to do that from now on!

Whitey Ford
12-07-2019, 04:04 AM
You can't keep a good niggerbasher down. It was only inevitable rebirth would occur. Welcome back!
https://i.imgur.com/s9xNo0C.jpg