PDA

View Full Version : Zimbabwe niggers complain Chinese made condoms 'too small'- vow to make their own

Whitey Ford
11-17-2019, 04:36 AM
Chinese-made condoms too small, Zimbabwe’s health minister complains
One Chinese manufacturer says it is considering making its contraceptives in various sizes after hearing complaint from the African government official
https://i.imgur.com/z9D0iMh.jpg
It always comes back to muh dik with niggers.

A Chinese condom manufacturer says it is considering making its products in different sizes after Zimbabwe’s health minister complained that contraceptives made in China and exported to the African nation were too small for its men.
Health Minister David Parirenyatwa made the comments at an event in the capital Harare last week to promote HIV/Aids prevention, according to the website New Zimbabwe.com.
“The southern African region has the highest incidence of HIV and we are promoting the use of condoms,” Parirenyatwa was quoted as saying.
“Youths now have a particular condom that they like, but we don’t manufacture them. We import condoms from China and some men complain they are too small.”
China’s condom is world’s thinnest: court settles bragging rights
Parirenyatwa added that Zimbabwean firms should look at making condoms rather than relying on imports.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2135243/chinese-made-condoms-too-small-zimbabwes-health-minister

haywood
11-17-2019, 10:49 AM
Chinese-made condoms too small, Zimbabwe’s health minister complains
One Chinese manufacturer says it is considering making its contraceptives in various sizes after hearing complaint from the African government official
https://i.imgur.com/z9D0iMh.jpg
It always comes back to muh dik with niggers.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2135243/chinese-made-condoms-too-small-zimbabwes-health-minister

That's a lie, niggers don't use condoms!!

Sandy
11-17-2019, 01:48 PM
That's a lie, niggers don't use condoms!!

The condoms are already too big for the niggers, but they won't admit that it's been proven a myth how "bigger" groids are. So in great nigger logic they're doing the exact reverse, not like they'd use the condoms anyway.

I grew up next to three of Satan's grandsprogs, the product of a mudshark and one of Satan's direct sons (literally spent most of its life in jail and even died there). The oldest niglet was the biggest terror only because the other two hadn't grown up yet. In elementary school it was already trying to muh dikk every white girl it could.

Then one afternoon my sister said, "Come look, that nigger's on TV!" It was on a daytime trash show about "teens gone wild," and this nigger in high school was muh dikking as much as any nigger that ever lived. One woman in the audience said, "At least use a condom!" The nigger pounded its chest a little as it ooked back, "Iddone feel da same! Iddone feel da same!"

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-18-2019, 07:41 PM
The condoms are already too big for the niggers, but they won't admit that it's been proven a myth how "bigger" groids are. So in great nigger logic they're doing the exact reverse, not like they'd use the condoms anyway.

I grew up next to three of Satan's grandsprogs, the product of a mudshark and one of Satan's direct sons (literally spent most of its life in jail and even died there). The oldest niglet was the biggest terror only because the other two hadn't grown up yet. In elementary school it was already trying to muh dikk every white girl it could.

Then one afternoon my sister said, "Come look, that nigger's on TV!" It was on a daytime trash show about "teens gone wild," and this nigger in high school was muh dikking as much as any nigger that ever lived. One woman in the audience said, "At least use a condom!" The nigger pounded its chest a little as it ooked back, "Iddone feel da same! Iddone feel da same!"

Yep, the BBC fable is yet another nigger self-aggrandizing myth that's easy to debunk.

Being immersed in sports in high school and college, I spent plenty of time in locker rooms. I've never spent a lot of time looking at other guys' dicks, but you can't ignore it some times. I've seen White guys big and small, nigger bucks big and small, Hispanics big and small, and -- sorry dudes, most Asians are smaller than average. But in most cases, on average, there is no difference in penis size between European Whites and African niggers.

There is one more physiological factor that may have contributed to the nigger dick myth, and that's the elasticity that comes with the additional melanin in nigger hide that might make them appear larger when flaccid, but the Kinsey study proved there is no statistical difference when erect.

This is yet another example of how everything niggers claim to make themselves look better is bullshit.

TheOrganGrinder
11-19-2019, 12:04 AM
Muh-dikk size myth explaned...

Tyrone come home from school one day and proudly procaims, "Momma! Me an dem white boys in school all went behind the gym and showed owa dikks, an mines wuz duh biggest one, cuz I'm black"!!!!!

Mayme said, "No, thats cuz you 16 an in da fifth grade, Tyrone" !!!

:rofl

TheOrganGrinder
11-19-2019, 12:12 AM
This is yet another example of how everything niggers claim to make themselves look better is bullshit.

Forgot to quote you in the joke above. :drunk