PDA

View Full Version : Hideous mudshark, one beta wigger and 2 niggers caught smuggling drugs in UK

IseDaDiva
11-16-2019, 07:53 PM
Must be those poor, downtrodden migrants looking for a better life in the UK.

Four gang members convicted of smuggling a quarter of a kilo of cocaine into the country from Jamaica are to be sentenced next month.

Two niggers, a nu-male wigger and a mudshark whore were found guilty by a jury of bringing in the drugs under the cover of a dream holiday to the famous Montego Bay resort.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/montego-bay-drugs-gang-jailed-3360078

Rape Ape
11-16-2019, 08:04 PM
Sounds like the typical canned plot to "Locked Up Abroad". Working class girl sadly involves herself with nigger shit demons, and gets offered an all-expenses "dream vacation" to some third world dump like Jamaica or Venezuela, in exchange for "a small favor". Which, aside from likely muh-dik, is to mule a couple kilos of dope for the nigger. Then. Gee.. Who would have guessed. The 'tard gets caught and ends up in turd world nigger jail. :lmao

Burn the coal, and pay the coal.

Also, rule #1: Avoid the Groid.

SC Anemia
11-16-2019, 08:51 PM
Sounds like the typical canned plot to "Locked Up Abroad". Working class girl sadly involves herself with nigger shit demons, and gets offered an all-expenses "dream vacation" to some third world dump like Jamaica or Venezuela, in exchange for "a small favor". Which, aside from likely muh-dik, is to mule a couple kilos of dope for the nigger. Then. Gee.. Who would have guessed. The 'tard gets caught and ends up in turd world nigger jail. :lmao

Pretty sure you just summed it up perfectly. And boy howdy if this isn't a burner poster child. I'm not sure how they muled the dope but I'd say this is one of those high-capacity hoes. :lol

IseDaDiva
11-16-2019, 10:12 PM

I used to watch "Locked up Abroad" and there was one ep just like that. Dumbass Brit hoe hooked up with a nigger and ended up smuggling drugs for him. Of course, she ended up in some nasty nigger prison.

Nothing good ever comes from dealing with niggers, even when they tell you they "love" you. :lol Yeah, right.

Serpents reign
11-17-2019, 03:02 AM
I'm so sick of hearing about wiggers socializing with these niggers and helping them commit human-level intelligence crimes I see it as Instant Karma when there homies turn on them and Rob them at gunpoint when they're doing a drug deal.

Rape Ape
11-17-2019, 01:42 PM
I used to watch "Locked up Abroad" and there was one ep just like that. Dumbass Brit hoe hooked up with a nigger and ended up smuggling drugs for him. Of course, she ended up in some nasty nigger prison.

Nothing good ever comes from dealing with niggers, even when they tell you they "love" you. :lol Yeah, right.

That's the episode I was referring to. :lmao In fact this ho' looks a LOT like the one in the episode. Maybe they're recycling it. Or maybe all coal burners and niggers look pretty much alike. :lol

haywood
11-17-2019, 01:47 PM
That's the episode I was referring to. :lmao In fact this ho' looks a LOT like the one in the episode. Maybe they're recycling it. Or maybe all coal burners and niggers look pretty much alike. :lol

Your last statement is SPOT ON!!

IseDaDiva
11-17-2019, 03:20 PM

This is the one I mean - extra-stupid fat mudshark who just loved her Nigerian. The story is hilarious.