PDA

View Full Version : University "student" Onyekachukwu Igwilo rapes fellow student while watching a movie together

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-16-2019, 05:35 AM
Former Towson University "student" Onyekachukwu Igwilo was charged with sexual assault of a fellow student in a university residence hall while they were watching a movie. Police said the rape-ape then held the victim down by her neck and raped her.

Following the assault, university officials pledged to hire more police officers and mental health professionals.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/11/15/onyekachukwu-igwilo-towson-university-rape-suspect-released-from-jail/

Here is my solution to the "Muh-dik Problem":

How about NOT hiring nigger employees and NOT admitting nigger "students"?

Whitey Ford
11-16-2019, 07:32 PM
Onyekachukwu Chukwuebuk Igwilo- LOL
Nigger recorded that sheeeyit on his sail foam as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xgaHsLBTs&feature=youtu.be

IseDaDiva
11-16-2019, 07:57 PM
Keep importing violent, savage African bush niggers and keep expecting a different outcome from violence and savagery. Goddam world has gone insane.

Serpents reign
11-17-2019, 03:19 AM
First of all I just want to say what sort of stupid nigger name is that I'm willing to bet this was some stupid coal burner that allowed herself to be subjugated to this ape human women especially girls really need to know not to trust these animals

haywood
11-17-2019, 01:50 PM
First of all I just want to say what sort of stupid nigger name is that I'm willing to bet this was some stupid coal burner that allowed herself to be subjugated to this ape human women especially girls really need to know not to trust these animals

That looks like your typical soulless apefreakoon. Towson is in Ba Mo' county, Md. Doesn't Maryland have enough niggers?? We don't need to import more.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-17-2019, 02:15 PM
That looks like your typical soulless apefreakoon.

And its "name" sounds like random grunts of a chimp.

IseDaDiva
11-19-2019, 12:49 AM

It's Nigerian. I just got a new email from a Niggergerian promising me 32 million dollars and all I have to do is send 398$ by Western Union to "NDUKA ONYEBUCHI VICDEDE" in Lagos.

Sandy
11-24-2019, 10:27 PM

You will find, my new friend, that around here we give zero sympathy to women who let themselves be near a nigger. I often start, "I try not to blame the victim, but..."

A woman can be excused if she's stopped by a nigger "axing qweshuns" and gets pulled into an alley. But a woman goes inside somewhere with a nigger, or hangs out with a nigger? Goes out on a date with a nigger? No fucks given.

SC Anemia
11-24-2019, 11:22 PM
I just got a new email from a Niggergerian promising me 32 million dollars and all I have to do is send 398$ by Western Union to "NDUKA ONYEBUCHI VICDEDE" in Lagos.

You should probably jump on that. You never know. :lol

IseDaDiva
11-25-2019, 12:06 AM
You should probably jump on that. You never know. :lol

I'm pretty sure it's legit. All I have to do is send the "informations bellow." Risky free!

(8) Bank Name:
(9) Bank Address:
(10) Account number
(11) Routing Number:
(12) Swift Code:
(13) Account Number:
(1) Full Names:
(2) Residential Address:
(3) Current Phone Number:
(4) Age:
(5) Country of Residence:
(6) Occupation:
(7) Passport I.D

But a woman goes inside somewhere with a nigger, or hangs out with a nigger? Goes out on a date with a nigger? No fucks given.

I couldn't agree more. I'm not one for blaming victims of crime, but if you choose to go with a nigger, particularly an Africoon savage, you do so at your own peril.