PDA

View Full Version : SlutWalk 2019 participants: "Stop killing tranny niggers!"

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-16-2019, 05:02 AM
The participants in the 2019 SlutWalk sought to reclaim the word “slut” through chants that centered around the idea that women should be "free" to choose their clothing without fear of shaming or sexual assault.

The annual event, held this year on Nov. 13, began at the Women’s Plaza of Honor at the University of Arizona with sign-making. Posters included statements like “my body, my choice” and “stop killing nigger tranny "women".”

http://www.wildcat.arizona.edu/article/2019/11/n-slutwalk-2019

Cracka Jack
11-16-2019, 10:04 AM
Closing all of the state insane asylums was a really bad idea....

haywood
11-16-2019, 10:35 AM
Closing all of the state insane asylums was a really bad idea....

LIBTARDISM is a MENTAL DISORDER!!

Bottle_of_Hate
11-16-2019, 12:51 PM
Most of the participants of that "slu walk" are nigger or ugly women. I personally do not care how they dress unless it is suppoosed to be a professional setting. If you want to be a slut, be a dirty slut. But don't complain when you are called a slut.

This also works in the opposite direction with some of these attractive women who dress like sluts. They bitch and moan about getting the attention. They say things like " I didn't dress this way for attention". No, but you were conscious of the way you dressed and would be just fine with the attention if you liked the guy.