PDA

View Full Version : Nigger-coddler attacked with glass bottle and raped in alleyway by her exotic pet

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-15-2019, 05:21 PM
Michael Nwachukwu was sentenced to eight years today for two counts of rape and two counts of actual bodily harm.

The court heard that Nwachukwu raped the victim, a woman in her 20s, at Winsdale Way, Catford. On the day of the attack, the victim and her friend, who Nwachukwu had met a few days earlier, went to an alleyway to meet him. Nwachukwu attacked the victim with a glass bottle and punched her around the head and face. He then raped her.

https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/18040015.rapist-attacked-woman-glass-bottle-catford-alleyway-jailed/

IseDaDiva
11-15-2019, 06:37 PM
So much vibrant diversity. Yes, I would go meet an Africoon nigger in an alley. What could go wrong? Seriously, I would like to talk to some of these women - the ones who are still alive that is - and ask what exactly they found so irresistible about the niggers they choose.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-15-2019, 06:48 PM
So much vibrant diversity.

I could dig up much more "diversification" news like the one above, but I'm feeling a bit depressed today and am not in the mood to read anymore about mudshark and coddler traitors

IseDaDiva
11-15-2019, 07:40 PM
Detective Constable Dean Young, of the South East Safeguarding Unit, said: “Nwachukwu is a predatory and dangerous man nigger.

Are they playing dumb, or is it not an act? They're talking as though this is so unusual when we know every nigger is predatory and dangerous, none more so than primitive Africoons. Sickening.

haywood
11-15-2019, 09:06 PM
Are they playing dumb, or is it not an act? They're talking as though this is so unusual when we know every nigger is predatory and dangerous, none more so than primitive Africoons. Sickening.

Somoolicoons are the WORST of all!! Asslifting NIGGERS!!

Buck Simian
11-15-2019, 10:25 PM
Is the bottle ok?

tweakstick
11-16-2019, 11:46 PM
Is the bottle ok?

DDAAAAAYYUUUUMMZZ!!!

Just dayummz maing!:rofl:rofl:rofl