PDA

View Full Version : Turning into Turd World - Child, 5, with cancer dies of infection caused by contaminated hospital water

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-14-2019, 06:30 AM
What happens when you import niggers and sandniggers into your country?

Dozens of children have suffered water supply infections in Glasgow's £842million Queen Elizabeth University Hospital's cancer wards in recent years. One of these children, a 5-year-old cancer patient, died of blood infection caused by the hospital's contaminated water supply (which contained the bacteria Stenotrophomonas).

A health probe found widespread contamination in the water supply. It also found out that 23 children contracted bloodstream infections in the cancer wards between January and September 2018.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/claims-emerge-cancer-kid-died-20876487?_ga=2.12177268.1349503146.1573625916-1563621348.1573625916

Serpents reign
11-17-2019, 04:11 AM
This is what happens when you employ through infirmity of action incompetent niggers who do not know what they're doing and I feel that they should not have had any business getting into treating your precious child imagine all that time and energy just carrying him for 9 months with if you were the mother and spending all that time saving up and working and providing us a father and taking care of the kid and at 5 he's gone because of some stupid incompetent shitskin in the medical field this is what I really hate about are modern times

haywood
11-17-2019, 12:23 PM
This is what happens when you employ through infirmity of action incompetent niggers who do not know what they're doing and I feel that they should not have had any business getting into treating your precious child imagine all that time and energy just carrying him for 9 months with if you were the mother and spending all that time saving up and working and providing us a father and taking care of the kid and at 5 he's gone because of some stupid incompetent shitskin in the medical field this is what I really hate about are modern times

SO DOI!! NIGGERS have no business working in the health industry!!