PDA

View Full Version : Sad news: Bad Azz has passed away

IseDaDiva
11-12-2019, 10:41 PM
The Dogg Pound rapper died on Monday while in custody at a Riverside, California detention center, TMZ reported. Bad Azz was being held for a domestic violence charge and was arrested on Friday. He had a court date scheduled for Tuesday while his bail was set at $10,000. Unfortunately, Snoop Dogg’s friend was not bailed out and did not make it to his court day.

Snoop Dogg hissef posted a photo of the deceased Bad Azz and tweeted a touching tribute:

“Damn. R. I. P. To my young. D. P. G. L. L. G. L. B. C. Crew original @badazzlbc gone 2 soon.”

https://urbanislandz.com/2019/11/12/dogg-pound-rap-legend-bad-azz-has-died-snoop-dogg-reacts/

SC Anemia
11-12-2019, 10:42 PM
Bad Azz’s cause of death has not been reported

And this nigger was 43. Hmmmm. Well, at least he doesn't have to sweat the court appearance.

:lol

IseDaDiva
11-12-2019, 11:00 PM
And this nigger was 43. Hmmmm. Well, at least he doesn't have to sweat the court appearance.

:lol

It couldn't even get any of its homies to spring for its bail. :(

haywood
11-12-2019, 11:21 PM
Snoop Dogg hissef posted a photo of the deceased Bad Azz and tweeted a touching tribute:

https://urbanislandz.com/2019/11/12/dogg-pound-rap-legend-bad-azz-has-died-snoop-dogg-reacts/

Is it me or have a record number of NIGGERS been bat winged today? Anyway, I'll give a HIGH 5 to the bat fairy!!

Whitey Ford
11-13-2019, 03:18 AM
Bad Azz appears to have passed away Monday while being held in custody at a detention center in Riverside, CA on a domestic violence charge. It's unclear how he may have died, but the guy was picked up Friday and had an upcoming court date Tuesday.

His bail was set at just $10,000, and based on jail records ... it doesn't look he'd bailed out.

A domestic violence charge. Let's die in jail after beating the ho! So stereotypically niggery.

Rape Ape
11-13-2019, 03:21 AM
Lemme guess... Crack overdose? Whatever, the Bat Fairy saved us taxpayers a bundle. :lmao
:traybat

White Orchid
11-13-2019, 11:48 AM
Another day, another useless nigger eliminated from our earth.

:nfl