PDA

View Full Version : Elephants in Africa are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore..

Mushmouth
04-01-2017, 07:11 AM
JOHANNESBURG -- A herd of elephants has attacked a group of wildlife park employees in South Africa, trampling one to death and seriously injuring another.

South Africa’s national parks service said Friday that the incident occurred Thursday afternoon near a camp in the flagship Kruger National Park.

South African news outlet Lowvelder reported that an emergency service representative said one woman suffered fatal injuries after “the elephant tusk entered her lower back and exited her chest.”

There have been occasional reports in some African countries of villagers being killed or injured by elephants, which are heavily poached for their ivory and sometimes attacked by villagers who want to protect their crops.

Kruger park has seen a few instances of elephants charging cars that get too close. In at least one case, an elephant stamped on a vehicle and caused injuries.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/elephant-herd-attacks-group-of-park-employees-killing-one/

http://lowvelder.co.za/381241/breaking-news-woman-killed-elephant-kruger/

justin igger
04-01-2017, 12:48 PM
I saw a documentary where elephants would knock on the door of a nigger's hut with it's trunk. When the nigger opened the door, the elephant would rip off the niggers arms and legs then step on his head and squish it like a melon.

Cracka Jack
04-01-2017, 06:12 PM
I saw a documentary where elephants would knock on the door of a nigger's hut with it's trunk. When the nigger opened the door, the elephant would rip off the niggers arms and legs then step on his head and squish it like a melon.

Link PLEASE!!!!!! :lol

Buck Simian
04-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Nigger knocking!

justin igger
04-01-2017, 09:03 PM
Link PLEASE!!!!!! :lol

I caught it on the nat geo channel. I was laughing my ass off at one nigger that they interviewed that had escaped but had both arms ripped off.

Apparently, The elephants are sick of the nigger's shit.

Ebonics
04-02-2017, 09:32 AM
Elephants be rayciss n sheeit.

SC Anemia
04-02-2017, 11:15 AM
Doesn't surprise me a bit. As a sentient being with roughly twice the I.Q. of your average bush nigger, I'm amazed they haven't started.a jihad before.

Rape Ape
04-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Nigger knocking!

:rofl

Cat fur allergic
04-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Elephant are smarter than niggers. Without humans helping out the niggers. The elephants would literally stomp the niggers to death.

Buckshank
04-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Elephant are smarter than niggers. Without humans helping out the niggers. The elephants would literally stomp the niggers to death.

Certainly explains the nigger poachers trying to justify killing these noble creatures.

Sambo Spade
04-02-2017, 06:48 PM

That sounds hilarious; I want to see that. :lmao

Execution by elephant used to be a fairly common method in a few asian cultures.

Overseer
04-03-2017, 01:29 PM
I caught it on the nat geo channel. I was laughing my ass off at one nigger that they interviewed that had escaped but had both arms ripped off.

Apparently, The elephants are sick of the nigger's shit.

:rofl I would pay to go see that in IMAX!!!!