PDA

View Full Version : Buck who "identifies" as a Sow doused female with gasoline and set her on fire in Taco Bell

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Mia Williams, 32, was taken into custody early Thursday in Tallahassee on an attempted murder charge after police responded to the fast-food chain and found the female victim with significant burns.

Nigger buck Williams, who police said identifies as a "woman"(:lol), fled the restaurant on foot before cops arrived while wearing capri-style pants, a red head wrap and several necklaces.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/24/suspect-busted-for-lighting-woman-on-fire-in-florida-taco-bell/

IseDaDiva
11-10-2019, 07:37 PM
This criminigger seems unclear on the concept. If you want to "identify" as female, maybe shave the beard? If you don't know how, watch a "Gillette" ad.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-10-2019, 09:35 PM
No info on whether or not the "victim" was a sow or a Human.

My guess -- sheboon!

Bottle_of_Hate
11-11-2019, 12:42 AM
No info on whether or not the "victim" was a sow or a Human.

My guess -- sheboon!

I didn't see a gogibsme or any kind of identification. Normally the news would be flooded with her victim photos so the sow can get endorsements. It is making me think this was a coal burner or just plain refused his muh dik. Maybe even his "muh poosie" in the form of a muh dik. Though when you search google images for "Mia Williams" you get a mix of niggers and others. I am somewhat hesitant to lean either way. You just never know unless it is a nigger who was attacked by a white person. Then that detail is the defining piece of the article.

The story is confusing.