PDA

View Full Version : Niglet with Down's Syndrome falls out of nine story window nigger rigged with air conditioner

Whitey Ford
11-10-2019, 02:25 PM
A Bronx boy with Down syndrome fell out the window of a nine-story building early Saturday morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=94&v=6v0Gc7rMUPc&feature=emb_logo

Neighbors said there was an air conditioning unit in the window but the child managed to remove a piece of cardboard covering the opening where he fell and the family also recently moved from a shelter.
https://thehollywoodunlocked.com/boy-with-down-syndrome-falls-out-of-bronx-apartment-window/

Rape Ape
11-10-2019, 02:32 PM
They're like roaches. I'll bet it landed on its head and left a crater in the sidewalk. Poor sidewalk. :lmao

Bottle_of_Hate
11-10-2019, 08:25 PM
Lies. The sow just showed it the pictures from this. Neither of them could read. They just assumed it was real if you believed.

SC Anemia
11-10-2019, 09:08 PM
What, no video of the shit missile? Damn, I feel cheated.

Did you get a look at the grounds there at the Bronx River Housing Project? Looks like a landfill. What a shithole.

BTW, if you had a 9th floor apartment with a window unit like that, don't you think you'd have something a bit more substantial than cardboard closing up window? Especially if you had a defective little monkey in the nest.

TheOrganGrinder
11-10-2019, 10:37 PM

Did you get a look at the grounds there at the Bronx River Housing Project? Looks like a landfill. What a shithole.

BTW, if you had a 9th floor apartment with a window unit like that, don't you think you'd have something a bit more substantial than cardboard closing up window? Especially if you had a defective little monkey in the nest.
They built pyramids out of cardboard, tuna cans, diapers and matresses, don't you study his-tree? Lol

IseDaDiva
11-10-2019, 11:26 PM

Seriously, they're still making huts from cow manure in Africa. Air conditioners are way out of their league, plus they're too damned bone-lazy.