PDA

View Full Version : London billboards call on (human) Britons to "get sterilized"

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-09-2019, 07:23 AM
Images of a London billboard that urges native (i.e. human) Britons to get sterilized have started to circulate throughout social media.

Interestingly enough, the billboard lacks the "diversity standard" that’s normally applied to every form of marketing or propaganda that can be seen in the UK, and especially in London, where just 41 percent of the population is Human.

Apparently, for whoever is behind this billboard, that number of human Brits is simply not low enough.

Mentat of House Atreides
11-09-2019, 03:49 PM
Better this :nigbbq than that!

Bottle_of_Hate
11-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Spot on.

lacks the "diversity standard

In any other situation the race card would be played. I would not doubt they will STILL play it saying this is targeted at them and the white people are there to hide that...

Serpents reign
11-12-2019, 08:06 AM
We have abortion legal for a reason. On top of that because of the white children depicted in the cartoon, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be from an actual government source or just some nihilistic Millennial nincompoop trying to troll people. Either way I find this disgusting and rather suspicious that they have no people of color or maybe niggers on it as well. I think they're trying to send a message telling white people not to reproduce and sit back like a bunch of cuckolds and watch their country fucked to death by the nigger and Muslim scum. What a sad way to live your life. Thank God I'm redpilled.