PDA

View Full Version : [UK] Theaters to ban the phrase ‘ladies and gentlemen’ under new guidelines

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-09-2019, 07:07 AM
Audiences will no longer hear the words, 'ladies and gentlemen', while performers should not have 'backhanded compliments' or be described as 'brave', under new "gender"-neutral guidelines from actors' union, Equity.

Degenerate LGBT "activists" say that such phrases as 'ladies and gentlemen' "exclude" sickfucks who do not "identify" as male or female.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7644549/Ladies-gentlemen-banned-theatre-actor-union-Equitys-new-gender-neutral-guide.html

jenkemfactory
11-09-2019, 01:07 PM
We'll just call them scum.

Mentat of House Atreides
11-09-2019, 03:39 PM

Excellent!

Bottle_of_Hate
11-10-2019, 01:51 PM
Much of this you can blame on the feminists. They started this with the whole "man" thing. Saying things like "manhole cover" is "exclusive"... When you tell them to look up the etymology of the words "man" and "woman" they do not actually indicate gender. But they twist it anyway as all special interest groups do.

I suppose they will have to read off a list of the 14,957,811 genders before hand and someone will be counting. They will scream out "you forgot me! I am meagledik bokfucker! YOU EXCLUDED ME! I AM GOING TO SUE!