PDA

View Full Version : Bongo-Bongo nigger Michael Jackson begged Britain's Queen for "knighthood"

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-09-2019, 05:31 AM
Nigger Jackson's bodyguard Matt Fiddes recalled how the nigger would often say: "I'm the biggest star in the world, why aren't I Sir Michael Jackson, what's going on?" The bodyguard said the nigger believed his friendship with Princess Diana also made him a suitable candidate for a Knighthood.

Jackson even resorted to writing The Queen desperate letters in the hopes that he'd make the cut - but was simply ignored.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10300603/the-queen-ignored-michael-jackson-knighthood/

haywood
11-09-2019, 08:53 AM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10300603/the-queen-ignored-michael-jackson-knighthood/

Don't you have to be a resident of the UK to be knighted? An furthermore, doesn't your family have to have originated in the UK? I realize that the UK has been infiltrated by apefreakoon niggers and asslifters and both of these subhuman species DO NOT deserve to be knighted!! It's bad enough the Queen has a quadroon for a grand keyed!!

MineEvolved
11-09-2019, 06:59 PM
Don't you have to be a resident of the UK to be knighted? An furthermore, doesn't your family have to have originated in the UK? I realize that the UK has been infiltrated by apefreakoon niggers and asslifters and both of these subhuman species DO NOT deserve to be knighted!! It's bad enough the Queen has a quadroon for a grand keyed!!

You're thinking of the Titles of Nobility clause, but it only prevents office-holders of the US from getting them, and disallows them being granted by the US Government itself:

"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

The Queen hands these titles out like party favors, from what I've ever known. Odin would know more about that.

IseDaDiva
11-09-2019, 07:55 PM
If the pedo had lived a little longer, he would definitely have been invited to the Royal Wedding.

Rape Ape
11-10-2019, 02:10 AM
I'm sure the Queen is just thrilled to death at the chunk of coal currently polluting the Royal Woodpile.

Odin's balls
11-21-2019, 04:36 AM
You're thinking of the Titles of Nobility clause, but it only prevents office-holders of the US from getting them, and disallows them being granted by the US Government itself:

The Queen hands these titles out like party favors, from what I've ever known. Odin would know more about that.

Knighthoods only tend to be handed out to men who have tirelessly served the UK in one form or another. A Damehood is the equivalent for women. You have to be from the commonwealth to qualify.

Other titles, such as OBE and MBE are scattered around like confetti. To receive one, a simple £500,000 donation to the ruling political party will suffice.