PDA

View Full Version : Attention Niggers!!

Mushmouth
04-01-2017, 06:55 AM
Stay out of my state, our police are smart and racist and don't like you. You don't belong here and are too easy to spot. You will be caged...

BERLIN — A six-month joint investigation resulted in the arrest and charges against a Boston man after a “substantial quantity” of illegal drugs, pain pills and cash was found at a local residence, police said.

Arthur Jones, 26, was arraigned Friday in the First Circuit Court, Berlin District Division on felony charges of possession with intent to distribute heroin and crack cocaine.

Police said they will seek additional charges against Jones in the future.

Berlin and Gorham police along with the state police and Coos County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant at 46 High St. in Berlin Thursday night where police said heroin, crack cocaine, suboxone, drug paraphernalia and cash were found.

http://www.unionleader.com/Boston-man-charged-in-Berlin-drug-bust

AFN_Weasel
04-01-2017, 07:49 AM
Wherever they're found, all these niggers have that same stupid look about them; this one has big red blubberlips as well. I'd put that thing to work in a mine if it wants to eat.

Boy
04-01-2017, 11:55 AM
If you take a close look at that picture of the nigger, you can see some *white* crusty stuff around it's bootlips... looks like he's been sucking on some downlow cock, getting ready for NU.