PDA

View Full Version : Nigger decapitates his burner, slits their niglet's throat and then hangs himself

Whitey Ford
11-07-2019, 05:27 PM
Wow. That is one busy nigger. Who needs the KKK when niggers just wanna lynch themselves?
Husband, 46, decapitates wife, 42, 'puts her head in her lap' and slits their five-year-old daughter's throat before hanging himself as the woman's father reveals she tried to get a protection order just HOURS earlier

https://i.imgur.com/VFJx4tF.jpg

Police in New York City are investigating a grisly double murder-suicide in which they say a man decapitated his wife, slit the throat of their five-year-old daughter and then took his own life by hanging Wednesday night, just hours after the woman tried to get an order of protection.

According to the NYPD, at around 9.18pm officers responded to a 911 call requesting a welfare check inside an apartment at 151 West 121st Street in the Harlem section of Manhattan.

Upon entering the unit, officers found Yonathan Tedla, 46, Jennifer Schlecht, 42, and their five-year-old daughter, Abaynesh Schlecht Tedla, dead inside.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7660917/Man-46-decapitates-wife-slits-five-year-old-daughters-throat-hangs-himself.html#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-07-2019, 05:43 PM
:trumpdance2

I don't think this is a "crime". I think this is a Parole Board material.

Would I be violating the rules if I congratulate the nigger buck for this splendid (albiet belated) nest-cleaning?

The ape-fucking whore was a Libtard-on-steroid. Burn in hell, you nigger-loving POS.

IseDaDiva
11-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Schlecht had a Bachelor's degree in anthropology and a Master's degree in population and family health

The irony is off the scale.

SC Anemia
11-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Here's the lovely fambly.

It is a three-for but I kinda wished the ape had pezzed himself the same way he did the burner and sprog.

Hung himself, coward.

NOTE: I also bet that as grizzly as it is, everyone here read this without batting an eye.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-07-2019, 08:11 PM
This is what always, Always, ALWAYS happens, yet the burners never learn!

I wish I had some fucks to give, but I don't...

MineEvolved
11-07-2019, 09:35 PM
The irony is off the scale.

I was just thinking that.

Ignatow
11-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Yonathan Tedla. The lisping, stuttering grandchild of one Nikola Tesla.
Seriously, what was this "educated and bright" formerly human thinking? Not too smart at all.
NIGGERS CAN'T BE TAMED. THEY'RE THE MOST VIOLENT OF ANIMALS.

IseDaDiva
11-07-2019, 10:49 PM
Spectrum News NY1 said neighbors described the couple and their young daughter as 'the perfect family'.

Maybe, up until the decapitation, I guess. For niggers, just killing isn't enough. Is that thing a Somalian, one of the most vile and savage species of nigger?

SC Anemia
11-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Is that thing a Somalian, one of the most vile and savage species of nigger?

I guess not.

When the Schlecht family first met Mr. Tedla, who is originally from Ethiopia,

And her...well just read:

He added that his daughter was a giving person who often traveled to Kenya and other African countries to help the needy.

And

Ms. Schlecht worked for the United Nations Foundation in New York, officials said. According to her LinkedIn page, she was a senior adviser specializing in reproductive health, humanitarian response and other issues.

IseDaDiva
11-07-2019, 11:45 PM
When the Schlecht family first met Mr. Tedla, who is originally from Ethiopia,

Somalians and Ethiopians so often have that weird lightbulb dome.

He added that his daughter was a giving person who often traveled to Kenya and other African countries to help the needy.

She gave her all to this nigger and ended up with her head in her lap.

tweakstick
11-08-2019, 12:13 AM
Yonathan Tedla. The lisping, stuttering grandchild of one Nikola Tesla.
Seriously, what was this "educated and bright" formerly human thinking? Not too smart at all.
NIGGERS CAN'T BE TAMED. THEY'RE THE MOST VIOLENT OF ANIMALS.

Wait...

What???

I've studied Tesla for years and never seen anything about him drilling. As far as I know the man died a virgin considering women a distraction from his work. Reference?

Let's not besmirch this good man without whom we would typing this on mechanical typewriters and sending it out on carrier pigeons.

Ignatow
11-08-2019, 01:40 AM
Wait...

What???

I've studied Tesla for years and never seen anything about him drilling. As far as I know the man died a virgin considering women a distraction from his work. Reference?

Let's not besmirch this good man without whom we would typing this on mechanical typewriters and sending it out on carrier pigeons.

The fact that you think (since no one can really attest to it) that Tesla was a virgin is a dead giveaway I WAS KIDDING. I knew he was so into his work, he wasn't into women.
I'm not deniggerating Tesla. Come on, maing, just a play on words, and just kidding!

SC Anemia
11-08-2019, 03:02 AM
Wait...

What???

Straight, gay, married, single or just uninterested, Tesla was the MAN and I don't care what his proclivities were. I do think he practically gave away his patents to Westinghouse and Edison pretty much ripped him off every way he could get away with.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-08-2019, 08:28 AM

Mentat of House Atreides
11-08-2019, 09:22 AM

It is a three-for but I kinda wished the ape had pezzed himself the same way he did the burner and sprog.

Hung himself, coward.

NOTE: I also bet that as grizzly as it is, everyone here read this without batting an eye.

Well, however you pour it this nigger tale still has a happy ending!

haywood
11-08-2019, 09:27 AM
Wow. That is one busy nigger. Who needs the KKK when niggers just wanna lynch themselves?
Husband, 46, decapitates wife, 42, 'puts her head in her lap' and slits their five-year-old daughter's throat before hanging himself as the woman's father reveals she tried to get a protection order just HOURS earlier

https://i.imgur.com/VFJx4tF.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7660917/Man-46-decapitates-wife-slits-five-year-old-daughters-throat-hangs-himself.html#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

A batwing trifecta!!

Buck Simian
11-08-2019, 09:39 AM
Dead nigger buck, dead mudshark and dead nigger sprog? Call me the sentimental type but there is nothing i like more than a love story with a happy ending!

tweakstick
11-08-2019, 09:59 AM
It just occurred to me that THIS NIGGER LYNCHED ITSELF!! Where is the uproar over this lynching?

To bad he didn't spring for an extra dozen or so feet of rope and it could have opened the window and decapitated itself just like it did to it's burner. Maybe it could have taken out a few more with him while day wuz drankin day foateez on the stairs.

Ehhh... He probably stole the rope anyway. I guess you work with what you got.

P.S. To Ig & SCA: Sorry for jumping to conclusions about one of my top 5 heroes. Maybe I would have caught it if I had slept in the past 3 days.

Rape Ape
11-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Burn the coal, pay the toll.
:mudshark
:traybat:traybat:traybat

Whitey Ford
11-08-2019, 01:32 PM
She gave her all to this nigger and ended up with her head in her lap.

"I have given my life to try to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There
is something that all white men who have lived here like I must learn and
know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the
intellectual, mental, or emotional abilities to equate or to share equally
with white men in any function of our civilization. I have given my life
to try to bring them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but
I have become well aware that we must retain this status: the superior and
they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as
their equals they will either destroy him or devour him. And they will
destroy all of his work. Let white men from anywhere in the world, who
would come to Africa, remember that you must continually retain this
status; you the master and they the inferior like children that you would
help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as
your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you."- Albert Schweitzer

IseDaDiva
11-08-2019, 03:33 PM

Hung himself, coward.

To be fair to the sub-human beast, he might have had a hard time cutting his own head off. :lol Unfortunately.

Sandy
11-08-2019, 03:58 PM

We've read so many stories about burners (and getting what they deserve) that I care more about a little kid bawling over the blood from losing a baby tooth.

Ms. Schlecht worked for the United Nations Foundation in New York, officials said. According to her LinkedIn page, she was a senior adviser specializing in reproductive health, humanitarian response and other issues.

This is how the world is saved, one less libtard at a time.