PDA

View Full Version : Another Officer Falls In The Line Of Duty.

MineEvolved
11-07-2019, 04:20 PM
Det. Jorge Del Rio of the Dayton Police Department has fallen. While clearing a drug house three days ago as part of a DEA task force, Det. Del Rio took two shots to the face at point blank range. He is currently on advanced life support at a local hospital, which means he's brain dead and won't recover. He's an organ donor.

4 Niggers are responsible for this. A 30-year veteran and extremely well-regarded officer, slated to retire in the next year or two. My son-in-law and my oldest friend both knew and worked with this man. Killed by murderous nigger drug peddlers.

The Dayton police detective who was shot in the face Monday while serving a search warrant on a suspected drug house suffered injuries that are “tragically not survivable” and his organs will be donated to help others with medical needs, Dayton police Chief Richard Biehl said Wednesday afternoon.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/judge-officer-who-was-shot-went-down-that-stairway-for-everybody-in-dayton/ar-AAJXPzE

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Such a tragic waste of Human life!

Every nigger that's ever wasted air isn't worth one Jorge Del Rio!

My thoughts are with Detective Del Rio and his family.

SC Anemia
11-07-2019, 04:55 PM
One of my best friends and mentors is a detective with Dayton PD. Aw shit man.

What a senseless waste. Goddamn niggers!

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-07-2019, 05:08 PM
One of my best friends and mentors is a detective with Dayton PD. Aw shit man.

What a senseless waste. Goddamn niggers!

Me too! One of my best friends is a homicide detective for a large regional LEA. A few years ago he was in a shootout while -- Drum Roll Please! -- serving a warrant. His partner was almost killed. Shot multiple times... He was in the hospital for weeks. My friend returned fire and killed the shooter. It really messed him up For years! He's about 10 years older than me -- mid-50's, and is talking about retirement.

Man, I have nothing but respect for anyone who does that job!

haywood
11-08-2019, 12:57 AM
Det. Jorge Del Rio of the Dayton Police Department has fallen. While clearing a drug house three days ago as part of a DEA task force, Det. Del Rio took two shots to the face at point blank range. He is currently on advanced life support at a local hospital, which means he's brain dead and won't recover. He's an organ donor.

4 Niggers are responsible for this. A 30-year veteran and extremely well-regarded officer, slated to retire in the next year or two. My son-in-law and my oldest friend both knew and worked with this man. Killed by murderous nigger drug peddlers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/judge-officer-who-was-shot-went-down-that-stairway-for-everybody-in-dayton/ar-AAJXPzE

Look at those 4 SUBHUMAN shitskins!! I can't say what I am thinking right now otherwise I'd be banned from this site.