PDA

View Full Version : East coast sows get robby in CA. Local LEO's apply lead therapy. Funny, but sadly no batwings.

Cracka Jack
11-04-2019, 09:02 PM
The fun begins a little after the 5:00 mark.

https://vimeo.com/370376366/a101f9e073

:lol

SC Anemia
11-04-2019, 09:15 PM
She does do a good sprinkler impression though. :lol

Thanks Cracka Jack!

Bottle_of_Hate
11-04-2019, 09:35 PM
They need to just fly a helicopter around with one of those large magnets the dump has. Then fly the car, niggers and all straight to the compactor.

IseDaDiva
11-04-2019, 10:59 PM
All those bullets and the sow is still sucking oxygen. I think it's outrageous that cops have to film everything. How are they supposed to do their job of wrangling and subduing wild niggers with a contingent of lardassed cucks, rabid feminazis and shrieking SJWs hounding them?

Cracka Jack
11-04-2019, 11:21 PM
All those bullets and the sow is still sucking oxygen. I think it's outrageous that cops have to film everything. How are they supposed to do their job of wrangling and subduing wild niggers with a contingent of lardassed cucks, rabid feminazis and shrieking SJWs hounding them?

The cameras have mostly proven the the cops were correct in using deadly force. The niggers and their coddlers really stepped in it demanding the body cams. Can't wail "DINDU NUFFINS!!" when it is clearly captured on HD video. But they still do,... :because

Cracka Jack
11-04-2019, 11:28 PM
:lol When the cop starts shouting "HANDS UP!" The sow in the passenger seat put's it's hind paws on the dash! :lol

Maybe those are the one's it peels it's stolen banana's with.

:rofl

IseDaDiva
11-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Can't wail "DINDU NUFFINS!!" when it is clearly captured on HD video. But they still do,...

Exactly. If some feral drugged shitbeast wielding a butcher knife charges a cop and the cop shoots him it's still, "He didn't have to kill him. He could have shot him in the leg or the left shoulder." Because that's so easy do. They do it on tv all the time. Nothing can satisfy fanatics.

tweakstick
11-05-2019, 06:37 AM
She does do a good sprinkler impression though. :lol

Thanks Cracka Jack!

Milhouse agrees.

BigJigger
11-06-2019, 05:20 AM
Exactly. If some feral drugged shitbeast wielding a butcher knife charges a cop and the cop shoots him it's still, "He didn't have to kill him. He could have shot him in the leg or the left shoulder." Because that's so easy do. They do it on tv all the time. Nothing can satisfy fanatics.Exactly. Its like they think life is a video game or an action movie.

Reality is that cops don't really fire their weapons often, some never do during their entire career so I'm told. I think it's excusable for them to shoot the way they do as it's an extraordinary circumstance and their adrenaline is obviously pumping hard and their fight or flight instinct has kicked in.

Sure, they are trained but they are hardly soldiers and using a firearm is only a small part of their general day to day job

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

IseDaDiva
11-06-2019, 10:41 AM
Exactly. Its like they think life is a video game or an action movie.

Reality is that cops don't really fire their weapons often, some never do during their entire career so I'm told. I think it's excusable for them to shoot the way they do as it's an extraordinary circumstance and their adrenaline is obviously pumping hard and their fight or flight instinct has kicked in.

Sure, they are trained but they are hardly soldiers and using a firearm is only a small part of their general day to day job

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

When it's kill or be killed, cops aim at the biggest target - the torso. Do the libtards think the nigger is going to obligingly stand there so the cop can try and shoot the gun/knife hand?