PDA

View Full Version : Nigger steals book containing the names of Americans killed in Vietnam

Buck Simian
11-03-2019, 11:15 AM
They got a good picture of him....

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2019/11/02/army-officer-runs-while-carrying-names-of-the-58k-vietnam-war-fallen/?fbclid=IwAR2LwNA1tXuKHE1JM2eAFQDo360XuKxmQPYUYfDk o871acITJKnwqkhModc

tweakstick
11-03-2019, 11:23 AM
They got a good picture of him....

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2019/11/02/army-officer-runs-while-carrying-names-of-the-58k-vietnam-war-fallen/?fbclid=IwAR2LwNA1tXuKHE1JM2eAFQDo360XuKxmQPYUYfDk o871acITJKnwqkhModc

Hey....

I see what you did there!

Bottle_of_Hate
11-03-2019, 11:54 AM
Why did so many niggers die during the Vietnam war?

A:Because when the sergeant would say get down, all the niggers would jump up and start dancing.

haywood
11-03-2019, 06:34 PM
I had a good friend that did 2 tours in Nam and told me they would put the niggers always on "Point" so they were the first to get killed.

Every platoon needs bullet stopper and cannon fodder :lol

That's the way to do it!!

White Orchid
11-04-2019, 12:42 AM
Why did so many niggers die during the Vietnam war?

A:Because when the sergeant would say get down, all the niggers would jump up and start dancing.

:rofl

Sounds true to me though!

jenkemfactory
11-04-2019, 02:01 AM
I had a good friend that did 2 tours in Nam and told me they would put the niggers always on "Point" so they were the first to get killed.

Every platoon needs bullet stopper and cannon fodder :lol

pfffffhahahaha!

SC Anemia
11-04-2019, 02:20 AM
I'm a Vietnam 'Era' veteran though thankfully I missed that shit-show by about a year. Many of my closest friends are Vietnam vets. They all tell me that ^^^ is about how it went.

I have heard a LOT of stories of cowardice involving niggers. The scene in Platoon where the nigger intentionally stabs himself in the leg to get out any further combat was accurate and common.
I've heard a lot of stories like that involving niggers in Vietnam. A buddy told me the niggers were constantly hiding, not fighting with everyone else, too fucking stoned and/or drunk to do any good and just being WAY more of a liability.

Shooting deyseff in the hind paw was common also but not very smart. Often they'd end up with mangled feetses. A 5.56 can do a shitload more than put a little .22 cal. hole in your boot. Dumb fucks.