PDA

View Full Version : Nigger 'caregiver' impregnates two mentally disabled patients-gets lifetime NBU scholarship

Whitey Ford
11-02-2019, 03:04 AM
Virginia man gets life sentence for raping intellectually disabled women who later gave birth

A former employee at a Virginia center for the intellectually disabled was sentenced to two life terms Friday for raping two clients, both of whom became pregnant and later gave birth.

Fairfax County Circuit Court Judge Bruce White told Bernard Betts-King, 62, that some crimes "are so vile" that the defendant can't be allowed liberty, before handing down the maximum sentence in the 2017 and 2018 sexual assaults that occurred at MVLE Community Center in Springfield, Virginia.

"You have been found guilty of rape of the most vulnerable people in our society," White told the defendant. "Until today, I found no sign of any remorse. You were in a position of trust where you should have been protecting them instead of acting as a predator."

Fairfax County Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney George Freeman relayed some of the shocking facts of the case beforehand: both victims, ages 29 and 33, are so impaired they could not fully communicate the abuse they suffered or understand what was happening to their bodies when they became pregnant. Both women attended a day program at MVLE, where Betts-King, of Springfield, was a behavioral technician.

https://i.imgur.com/qWmyjM1.jpg

Freeman said during the July plea that the second victim told police a man named "Bernard" had touched her and that she didn't like it. Freeman said the woman had the intellectual capacity of a 12-year-old and had never been taught about sex.

The first woman's baby was born in February 2018, while the second woman's child arrived in November of last year. Betts-King was arrested in February, after a DNA test proved he was the father of the second victim's baby. Another DNA test showed he was the father of the first victim's baby, too.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Virginia-man-gets-life-sentence-for-raping-14802701.php

nigfreewisconsin
11-03-2019, 09:43 PM
Two words. Summary. Execution. None of this appeals crap. Far as I'm concerned, go take the electric chair out into a very public place like a town square type park, give the executioner plenty of booze, make a nice public show of this feral sub-savage being zapped to death. And I meant enough booze to the executioner that the whole thing looks like the botched execution in The Green Mile.

SC Anemia
11-03-2019, 10:44 PM
Two words. Summary. Execution. None of this appeals crap. Far as I'm concerned, go take the electric chair out into a very public place like a town square type park, give the executioner plenty of booze, make a nice public show of this feral sub-savage being zapped to death. And I meant enough booze to the executioner that the whole thing looks like the botched execution in The Green Mile.

I couldn't agree more. Just how mentally depraved, absolutely vacant of any sense of morality can a nigger get?

It really does boggle the mind just how fucked-up that is. The ape couldn't just go rub one out but rather inflict that sort of depravity upon someone who's barely capable of understanding what's happening to them. Completely and utterly helpless.

:pissed

haywood
11-04-2019, 11:45 PM

WORKS for me!!

Groid_Rage
11-05-2019, 01:45 AM
The Shittington Post had a Facebook post about it, https://www.facebook.com/washingtonpost/posts/10159220822572293 , and niggers and libtards filled the comment section up with the usual
"nigger gets life, white guy gets suspended sentence" crying acts.

Karyl Van Tassel I don’t disagree with the sentence except the disparity for men of color. Young man in Texas did the same, he got less than 5 years and I don’t think he ever had to serve any time.

Sandy
11-08-2019, 04:12 PM
intellectually disabled women who later gave birth

Great, so if they were like that since birth, that rapist buck inflicted two niglets on the world that'll grow up like Harvey Price.