PDA

View Full Version : LOL : Bill Maher Begs For Forgiveness

NewsBot
06-03-2017, 08:40 PM
Bill Maher is a Trump hater and an insufferable snob so watching him squirm is kind of funny. From The Daily Caller In a statement, Maher said, “I regret saying it and am very sorry.” Many liberal groups have been calling for HBO to fire Maher over the comment. ThinkProgress, the blog associated with the liberal activist group Center for American Progress, posted a piece Saturday entitled, “Bill Maher has been a public racist for a long time. Here are the receipts,” in which they list questionable racial jokes Maher has made over his career. The piece claimed Maher is

More... (http://truthfeed.com/lol-bill-maher-begs-for-forgiveness/78520/)

Cat fur allergic
06-03-2017, 09:04 PM
F the liberal scum. I hope his fellow liberals turn on him and fire him.

SC Anemia
06-03-2017, 09:15 PM
Bill Maher isn't the slightest bit funny, never has been. What a prick.

UpYoursNigger
06-04-2017, 12:54 AM
the fucker is a complete oil driller also. I saw a story where around 5 of his last 6 girlfriends were sows

IseDaDiva
06-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Okay, what am I missing? He's "Islamophobic?"

Maher has long been the subject of ire from the left because of his stance against radical Islam.

Sandy
06-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Okay, what am I missing? He's "Islamophobic?"

To hell with that. Remember what he said after 9/11? "We have been the cowards, lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, not cowardly."

He's just another fake libertarian who won't admit he's liberal.

IseDaDiva
06-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Okay, thanks. I don't recall that. I've seldom watched his show.

Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, not cowardly."
He's dead wrong there. That has nothing to do with not being cowardly. It's not heroic. It's fanatical and fanatics are always dangerous, as we're seeing every day.

Sandy
06-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Oh, my apologies if I seemed rude or critical. I didn't know you were unfamiliar with him, so I thought you were asking "Islamophobic" sarcastically.