PDA

View Full Version : Antique violin (worth $ 325,000) stolen by nigger

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-30-2019, 05:09 PM
A 310-year-old violin worth £250,000 which was accidentally left in a train’s luggage rack has been stolen, police have said.

British Transport Police has released a CCTV image of the nigger thief that stole the valuable violin.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/30/cctv-released-man-police-want-speak-stolen-250000-violin-11013748/

IseDaDiva
10-30-2019, 05:36 PM
Maybe the nog just has a great love for music? And again, we see a pin-headed nigger sucking in its boot lips when committing crimes or being caught committing crimes. It's the perfect sign of guilt and almost all of them do it.

Must be one of the "refugees" being welcomed in droves into the UK.

Sandy
10-30-2019, 07:33 PM
It probably pawned it for £50, traded it for a crack rock, or traded it for muh dikk.

My worst fear is that it doesn't know the value, then smashed it up anyway so the owner couldn't have it back. Niggers don't care what YT's property they destroy so long as the owner doesn't get it back.

haywood
10-30-2019, 11:56 PM
Maybe the nog just has a great love for music? And again, we see a pin-headed nigger sucking in its boot lips when committing crimes or being caught committing crimes. It's the perfect sign of guilt and almost all of them do it.

Must be one of the "refugees" being welcomed in droves into the UK.

Absolutely!! :unigger:dindu:gibs:gorilla

Ignatow
10-31-2019, 02:08 AM
Looks like LeBron Nigger. Oh my mistake. All apes look alike. Ugly and ghastly.

IseDaDiva
10-31-2019, 09:35 AM
My worst fear is that it doesn't know the value, then smashed it up anyway so the owner couldn't have it back.

Of course it doesn't know the value. Niggers only see value in ostentatious, show-off, "looks at me!" tacky shit like big, glittery bling and huge rims. It stole the violin just because it could.

jenkemfactory
10-31-2019, 10:15 AM
We all know what great musicians maestro niggers are.

SC Anemia
10-31-2019, 10:22 AM
My worst fear is that it doesn't know the value, then smashed it up anyway so the owner couldn't have it back. Niggers don't care what YT's property they destroy so long as the owner doesn't get it back.

I thought about that too. 'Jus some dumb cracka muffuggas fiddle' Then scratched or banged it all up. The kind of thing that makes most of us cringe just thinking about.

Rape Ape
10-31-2019, 12:12 PM
Niggers are utterly brainless uncultured animals. To them, "music" is nothing but bongo drums and ooking.

MineEvolved
10-31-2019, 01:52 PM
It probably pawned it for £50, traded it for a crack rock, or traded it for muh dikk.

While I hope the violin is recovered, the owner shouldn't ever get it back, if they're so fucking brain dead as to leave it behind on a luggage rack.

Sandy
10-31-2019, 02:19 PM
Niggers are utterly brainless uncultured animals. To them, "music" is nothing but bongo drums and ooking.

Bottle_of_Hate
10-31-2019, 08:45 PM
It is hard to feel bad for anyone with the kind of money to leave a $325,000 instument that is also a priceless antique around for niggers to steal. That nigger probably tried to play it like it was a guitar and he was
Jimi Hendrix. When he didn't hear wailing and drum beats, it smashed it on the ground.

Ignatow
10-31-2019, 11:31 PM
Something that rare & expensive should be handcuffed to its owner. Maybe he just forgot. Still, no one just forgets $325,000.

Master Sergeant
11-01-2019, 10:56 AM
I can see the nigger taking it to his rats nest and trying to rap while strumming it like a greasy muh dikk. Pawned it for a fake blinged Rolex.

Ignatow
11-03-2019, 03:02 AM
No matter how well made a classical European music instrument is, once its pawed by any nigger, it will never sound the same. Similar to any woman ever touched by a nigger.