PDA

View Full Version : Buck nigger stabs sow before it can "feed" it "to zombies".

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-30-2019, 12:09 PM
This story is bullshit. Even zombies won't eat niggers...

A South Carolina nigger allegedly stabbed a nigger sow because it feared it would feed it to zombies, according to investigators.

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2019/10/29/deputies-man-stabs-woman-over-fear-she-would-feed-him-to-zombies/

tweakstick
10-30-2019, 12:33 PM
This story is bullshit. Even zombies won't eat niggers...

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2019/10/29/deputies-man-stabs-woman-over-fear-she-would-feed-him-to-zombies/

Then how do you explain this?9527

If white coalburners and oildrillers will screw them, doesn't it stand to reason that once infected, they would also eat them and spread the zombie Herpegonnasyphillaids virus?

Just sayin...

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-30-2019, 12:48 PM
Then how do you explain this?9527

If white coalburners and oildrillers will screw them, doesn't it stand to reason that once infected, they would also eat them and spread the zombie Herpegonnasyphillaids virus?

Just sayin...

Zombies eat brains.

That keeps niggers off the menu.

:lmao

tweakstick
10-30-2019, 01:11 PM
Zombies eat brains.

Ok - You got me there...9528

Just in time for niggoween.

SC Anemia
10-30-2019, 01:23 PM
Zombies eat brains.

:potd

Whitey Ford
10-30-2019, 05:38 PM
Deputies: Man Stabs Woman Over Fear She Would ‘Feed Him To Zombies’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H-pLozQW0&feature=youtu.be

William Berry, 29, of Aiken was arrested Saturday in Monetta after a woman was stabbed five or six times in the back, according to an Aiken County Sheriff’s Office incident report.

Berry allegedly told deputies he “poked someone” because “they were trying to feed him to zombies and being mean to him,” according to the incident report.

The suspect was reportedly not using alcohol or drugs at the time of the stabbing.

Strangely enough, this really is a threat. We've uncovered actual footage of zombies eating a nigger. At first I thought that not even zombies would be hard up enough to eat a nigger, but I was wrong. I'm sure the zombies probably get sick and have to have their stomachs pumped out afterwards, though.

https://youtu.be/KUPdGFSLddM?t=80

Sandy
10-30-2019, 07:28 PM
Zombies eat brains.

:rofl

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-30-2019, 10:57 PM
Just in time for Halloween, too! Niggers, man... Nature's longest-running practical joke.

Bottle_of_Hate
10-31-2019, 09:04 AM
I hate the walking dead. They make every nigger into a hero.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-31-2019, 11:55 AM
I hate the walking dead. They make every nigger into a hero.

Yep. Watched the first few episodes and that was enough for me.

And I'm a horror fan...

Rape Ape
10-31-2019, 12:01 PM
Zombies eat brains.

AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sandy
10-31-2019, 02:25 PM
Yep. Watched the first few episodes and that was enough for me.

And I'm a horror fan...

I still have never seen one episode. Never interested once I saw niggers in the cast. Not only did they have to overrepresent niggers (who IRL would muh dikk, slaughter and eat the humans before the zombies had a chance), the Hollywood fuckers had to pick the ugliest niggers available.

IseDaDiva
10-31-2019, 02:38 PM
Not only did they have to overrepresent niggers

Sickening. All the Atlanta niggers are magic, heroic, sensitive, speak perfect English and never think about muh dik. Yeah, that's realistic.

A South Carolina nigger allegedly stabbed a nigger sow because it feared it would feed it to zombies, according to investigators.

And here they go with "The suspect was reportedly not using alcohol or drugs at the time of the stabbing". They're always looking for a motive or a psychiatric reason to figure out why niggers do what they do. They chimp out. It's what low IQ, inherently violent beasts with zero impulse control do. No motive or drugs needed.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-31-2019, 04:05 PM
JC!
Look at this ape's nostrils: :rofl :unigger

Groid_Rage
10-31-2019, 11:39 PM
Zombies eat brains.

That was only in the Return of the Living Dead movie. In all the rest of the zombie movies, the zombies chowed any flesh

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-01-2019, 12:40 AM
I still have never seen one episode. Never interested once I saw niggers in the cast. Not only did they have to overrepresent niggers (who IRL would muh dikk, slaughter and eat the humans before the zombies had a chance), the Hollywood fuckers had to pick the ugliest niggers available.

A relatively nigger-free and very long-running TV show that I've always enjoyed, is Supernatural. Two White boys (brothers), who go around "ganking" (killing) monsters -- many of which, turn out to be niggers.

After 14 seasons, season 15 will be its last. It just fired up. God, Lucifer, demons, angels, vampires, werewolves, ghouls -- it's all there.

And a minimum of niggers...

IseDaDiva
11-01-2019, 10:09 AM
Two White boys (brothers), who go around "ganking" (killing) monsters -- many of which, turn out to be niggers.

Mentat of House Atreides
11-01-2019, 10:25 AM

Oh yeah, an intellectual giant this...

Groid_Rage
11-04-2019, 01:22 AM
A relatively nigger-free and very long-running TV show that I've always enjoyed, is Supernatural. Two White boys (brothers), who go around "ganking" (killing) monsters -- many of which, turn out to be niggers.

After 14 seasons, season 15 will be its last. It just fired up. God, Lucifer, demons, angels, vampires, werewolves, ghouls -- it's all there.

And a minimum of niggers...
I've been watching that show a bit on Netflix lately.
A better show would be Supernog Blaster. Two White boys (brothers), who go around "ganking" (killing) nigger criminals.

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-04-2019, 02:38 PM
I've been watching that show a bit on Netflix lately.
A better show would be Supernog Blasterl. Two White boys (brothers), who go around "ganking" (killing) nigger criminals.

I haven't started watching S15 yet (I'm recording it), but S14 had a very grim and ominous ending indeed!