PDA

View Full Version : Niggers spray paint on floor at Walmart

Buck Simian
10-30-2019, 08:01 AM
This had to be a nigger. No other way around it. If its not a nigger i will eat a bowl of chitlens. A friend told me that someone spray painted all over the floor at the local Walmart. I'm thinking someone probably just accidentally dropped a gallon of paint or something, he has a way of exaggerating after all. So i just happen to be in there and sure enough, back by the paint department all along the floor is all of this nigger mumbo jumbo mess spray painted - or tagged as they call it. 15 feet of graffiti along the floor, in different lanes at that. I asked a clerk working there did they catch them and she said no, it happened at night when there were fewer customers and workers. What do you think? Niggers or no?

9520 Notice Tre Tre in red? Nigger.

Ignatow
10-30-2019, 04:34 PM
No doubt, a nigger scientist just working out it's maffs, aljeebra, and sheeeit.

White Orchid
10-30-2019, 05:38 PM
:nigdar

No question that's the work of jungle bunnies.

Sandy
10-30-2019, 07:31 PM
I asked a clerk working there did they catch them and she said no, it happened at night when there were fewer customers and workers. What do you think? Niggers or no?

Of course it's niggers. I'm wondering if she means they didn't see the niggers, or just couldn't catch them. Walmarts have security cameras everywhere, so it's just a matter of turning things over to police.

haywood
10-30-2019, 11:53 PM
This had to be a nigger. No other way around it. If its not a nigger i will eat a bowl of chitlens. A friend told me that someone spray painted all over the floor at the local Walmart. I'm thinking someone probably just accidentally dropped a gallon of paint or something, he has a way of exaggerating after all. So i just happen to be in there and sure enough, back by the paint department all along the floor is all of this nigger mumbo jumbo mess spray painted - or tagged as they call it. 15 feet of graffiti along the floor, in different lanes at that. I asked a clerk working there did they catch them and she said no, it happened at night when there were fewer customers and workers. What do you think? Niggers or no?

9520 Notice Tre Tre in red? Nigger.

NIGGERS, fo sho'!! :unigger:dindu:gorilla:facepalm

tweakstick
10-31-2019, 12:27 AM
Niggers are like raccoons. What the don't tear up, they shit on. Wonder if that's part of why they're called coons?

Bottle_of_Hate
10-31-2019, 09:09 AM
I wouldn't put it past any "migrants" either. That doesn't look like typical nigger graffiti. No gang tags or dicks drawn. I could be wrong though. I bet security did see it but since it but since it probably was "teens" they didn't bother. My bet is that the security was also niggers.

If this had gone on Youtube, niggers would see it as a challenge and Walmart stores across the country would be spray painted.