PDA

View Full Version : Polish girl visiting family in Chicago has to relearn how to talk & walk after nigger rape attack

Whitey Ford
10-29-2019, 05:03 PM
Woman, 18, Visiting Chicago From Poland Had To Relearn How To Walk And Talk After Brutal West Town Rape, Prosecutors Say
https://i.imgur.com/vLeAjM9.jpg

After surviving a traumatic brain injury and coming out of a coma, an 18-year-old Polish woman who was stalked and raped in a brutal attack in West Town last summer spent months in a rehab facility where she relearned how to walk and talk, prosecutors said Tuesday.

Her alleged attacker, Rufus Carson, 38, rejected a plea deal in court Tuesday, telling Judge Thaddeus Wilson he’d like to take the case to trial. Wilson told Carson the plea deal, which offered a 30-year sentence, would be a “gift.”

Around 7 a.m. Aug. 26, 2018, the woman — a Polish teenager who was staying with family in Chicago for the summer — was walking from the CTA Chicago Blue Line “L” station to the Starbucks at the corner of Ogden and Grand avenues in West Town.

Outside the train station, a security camera affixed to a neighboring property shows Carson grabbing the victim, putting her into a “chokehold” and dragging her into an alley, “clearly against her will,” Miller said.
https://i.imgur.com/bpcuSX4.jpg

The audio feed begins with about 10 minutes of the victim screaming, as well as a “dull banging,” which Miller said was likely the noise of the victim’s head banging against the concrete ground. During the attack, Carson beat the victim repeatedly and raped her multiple times, Miller said.

After 10 minutes, video footage resumes, showing Carson standing on Ogden Avenue, “adjusting his pants” and looking both ways, Miller said.

Carson then disappears from view again and rapes and beats the woman for an additional 10 minutes, Miller said.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2019/10/15/polish-woman-18-had-to-relearn-how-to-walk-and-talk-after-brutal-west-town-rape-nearly-killed-her-prosecutors-say/

SC Anemia
10-29-2019, 05:11 PM
:pissed You about have me getting myself banned with this one. :pissed

I'm glad the ape didn't have the brains to take the plea deal. He'll go to trial and if there is a God...get every minute of the 150 years he's facing.

Sonofabitch!

Poor girl.....and welcome to America. Fuck!

Bottle_of_Hate
10-29-2019, 07:47 PM

I'm glad the ape didn't have the brains to take the plea deal. He'll go to trial and if there is a God...get every minute of the 150 years he's facing.

Sonofabitch!

We all feel that anger. This goes beyond even the most vile TNB. When there is clear evidence like this, there should be no trial. No plea deal. Nothing. Just the family, friends, the nigger, and a cage.

Whitey Ford
10-29-2019, 10:16 PM

Sonofabitch!

I hear you. When I get really, really mad I hit the weight bench and make that iron defy gravity. You can get muscled up really quick that way.

What's really messed up is that this news story was mostly buried by the MSM. It came to me via a news aggregator that had to really go looking for this news article, because most won't report it. Because most of the MSM love their niggers. Just like that nigger shooting in Texas you don't hear much about. They always bury news stories when a nigger(s) is the culprit. If it had been a White guy you'd hear of it all day long. If it had been a White guy perpetrating it on a black she boon, you'd hear all about it all day long for the next six months. Probably longer.

MineEvolved
10-29-2019, 11:17 PM
Carson has five prior felony convictions

Of course Rufus has prior felony convictions...

Rastus Nigger
10-29-2019, 11:38 PM
Damn, I was just a few blocks from where that happened last week. I was at one of the locations Chicago PD is filmed at. I never go to Chimpcongo unarmed. In the good old days that nigger would have accidentally died on the way to jail for "resisting".

Ignatow
10-30-2019, 03:18 AM
Niggers know no kind of justice, law, and order. Simply, it behaves like an animal. Bad animals should be sent to animal hell.

IseDaDiva
10-30-2019, 10:48 AM
I can't read this story lest I say something that might get me banned.

You know niggers have caused quite a few American cities to be put on "Travel Advisory Warning" lists. This is what niggers are doing for you!

tweakstick
10-30-2019, 01:04 PM
We all feel that anger. This goes beyond even the most vile TNB. When there is clear evidence like this, there should be no trial. No plea deal. Nothing. Just the family, friends, the nigger, and a cage.

You left out one thing: An eight hundred pound gorilla hopped up on crack in the cage with him. Spray that nigger down with female gorilla musk first then open the cage door and let him in. Then it will know what that poor girl went thru. Whatever is left of it after that, then let the family take care of it.

Do it all on live tv and forcibly streamed to all boose mobul foams.

Deep fear of assured punishment is the only way to prevent future feral nigger attacks on humans.

jenkemfactory
10-30-2019, 02:05 PM
That is disgusting, to put it very mildly.

And they're whining about how they were lynched.

Anyone doubt why niggers had their necks stretched back in the old days?

IseDaDiva
10-30-2019, 03:54 PM
An eight hundred pound gorilla hopped up on crack in the cage with him.

That wouldn't work. Unlike niggers, gorillas are gentle creatures who do not rape their females. I'd be much more worried for the safety of the gorilla.

A couple of annoyed wolverines would do a better job.

Ignatow
10-30-2019, 04:03 PM
That is disgusting, to put it very mildly.

And they're whining about how they were lynched.

Anyone doubt why niggers had their necks stretched back in the old days?

No-nonsense in the good old days. FEAR is what prevented niggers from raping and murdering, acts so normal to them. Humans have evolved to have self control and morality, so immediately such acts are repugnant and we know how we're supposed to act. Niggers, no conscience, that's why the death sentence is right for them.

Rape Ape
10-30-2019, 05:48 PM
Every one of these shitbeasts should be rounded up by the government, put on cargo ships, and shipped back to Africa. They are wild predatory savage animals of low intelligence that belong nowhere near human civilization.

And I fully advocate restoring the old laws so we hang rapists and murderers again.

I'm tired as fuck of modern cucktards constantly making excuses for these savage nigger ape cock-a-roaches. They are of no value to civilized society.

IseDaDiva
10-30-2019, 06:00 PM
They are of no value to civilized society.

They are like a type of parasite that eventually kills its host. They need to be eradicated and instead are given more and more of their hosts' blood to feed on and with near-total impunity.

Sandy
10-30-2019, 07:48 PM
Of course Rufus has prior felony convictions...

Every involved judge, defense attorney, prosecutor that offered an easy deal (or didn't pursue enough charges), and parole board member, needs to be charged as an accessory.

Sandy
10-30-2019, 07:49 PM
No-nonsense in the good old days. FEAR is what prevented niggers from raping and murdering, acts so normal to them. Humans have evolved to have self control and morality, so immediately such acts are repugnant and we know how we're supposed to act. Niggers, no conscience, that's why the death sentence is right for them.

Ask Emmett Till. For all the claims it dindu nuffins, it bragged about the muh dikk it had done, and it did a lot more than "whistle."