PDA

View Full Version : Soldier Lee Rigby's killer punched nurse when asked to turn the TV down

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-29-2019, 04:35 AM
Feral ape Michael Adebowale punched a nurse in the jaw in a day room of the hospital after it was asked to turn down the volume of a television it was playing "music" through.

Adebowale and another Muslim ape ran over the 25-year-old soldier Lee Rigby close to his barracks, in May 2013, then used knives and a cleaver to stab and hack him to death. The pavement apes told passers-by that they had killed the soldier to avenge for Muslims killed by the British armed forces.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/28/lee-rigby-killer-punched-broadmoor-nurse-asked-turn-tv-10999541/

Look at this picture, Libtards. This abomination is the result of bestiality and mixing the blood of human kind with the ape kind.

Sandy
10-29-2019, 08:03 AM
a television it was playing "music" through.

That's prison life in the UK for you, when murderers should spend the rest of their lives in an 8x8 metal cell and never see the light of day again.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-29-2019, 11:17 AM
That's prison life in the UK for you, when murderers should spend the rest of their lives in an 8x8 metal cell and never see the light of day again.

The killer-ape is not even in prison. It's "doing its time" in a catered hospital room :pissed

haywood
10-29-2019, 11:24 AM
https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/28/lee-rigby-killer-punched-broadmoor-nurse-asked-turn-tv-10999541/

Look at this picture, Libtards. This abomination is the result of bestiality and mixing the blood of human kind with the ape kind.

Homo Erectus incarnate!!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-29-2019, 11:27 AM
What nigger doesn't have paranoid schizophrenia

I suppose Libtards want to use "paranoid schizophrenia" as a euphemism for TNB. They'll do anything to excuse thier pet apes' genetically-determined animalistic behaviour.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-29-2019, 11:31 AM
Homo Erectus incarnate!!

It's a lie that Erectus went extinct. As you can see, they are alive and well and they are called Niggers.

IseDaDiva
10-29-2019, 01:02 PM
How dare they ask it to turn its TV/music down? Nigger's got its rights. I'm so glad the parents and family of Lee Rigby are being forced to contribute to pay for this ghoul's medical and dental care, entertainment and it's three squares a day.

https://i.imgur.com/MJJmU2C.jpg

I'm sure the nigger is really sorry for what it did and maybe it had a good reason for this.
https://i.imgur.com/ACnp3Gk.jpg

Mentat of House Atreides
10-29-2019, 02:12 PM
The only place niggers belong is in a cell!

jenkemfactory
10-29-2019, 02:39 PM
That is not human.
I don't know what that is. Whatever it is.
I saw one similar in a zoo once. But definitely not nearly as violent.
I am in favor of sending them back to their native habitat. We can give them some going-away bananas and liquor of course.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-29-2019, 05:56 PM
That is not human.
I don't know what that is. Whatever it is.
I saw one similar in a zoo once. But definitely not nearly as violent.

Well-said. Even a child of 3 could SEE that beast is NOT human. Only deranged and deluded people (aka Libtards) will call this shit-ape a "man".

Bottle_of_Hate
10-29-2019, 07:38 PM
There was a time not long ago when these niggers would stand summary judgement long before they ever saw the back seat of a cop car. In cases like these where we know the nigger is going to get his 3 hots and a cot in a cushy ward for the rest of his life, they should never get the chance.

SC Anemia
10-29-2019, 07:53 PM
There was a time not long ago when these niggers would stand summary judgement long before they ever saw the back seat of a cop car. In cases like these where we know the nigger is going to get his 3 hots and a cot in a cushy ward for the rest of his life, they should never get the chance.

No kidding, hacked the guy up in broad daylight. The details of the attack are particularly gruesome. Hit him with a car then dragged him to the middle of the road to finish the job with a cleaver. This one was actually charged with attempted decapitation.

Adebowale is currently serving his sentence at Broadmoor and is expected to spend the next ‘five or 10 years’ in the secure hospital, the court heard.

haywood
10-29-2019, 09:30 PM
No kidding, hacked the guy up in broad daylight. The details of the attack are particularly gruesome. Hit him with a car then dragged him to the middle of the road to finish the job with a cleaver. This one was actually charged with attempted decapitation.

Do you need more proof that libtardism is a MENTAL DISORDER?!

jenkemfactory
10-30-2019, 12:16 AM
Well-said. Even a child of 3 could SEE that beast is NOT human. Only deranged and deluded people (aka Libtards) will call this shit-ape a "man".

When I was in 1st or 2nd grade, I was on a yellow school bus and there was this one niglet with very short fro. I believe it's mother bathed him often, but even having said that, it left a head-print of grease on the seat back. I was a young boy without much experience with niggers. I saw the round grease spot and I ( control your gag reflex ) ran my finger over the grease.

Another time, my father took me to the Bronx Zoo. We passed by the monkey cages. I took some leaves and fed it to the monkey. I noticed a certain very sharp, rather rough smell that I could not forget and I recognised that smell. I said to my father that smell is similar to my friend's mother. And since I was a small boy, it was totally innocent.

Can't call a small boy a racist. But you know, even a small boy, for that matter, a toddler is racially aware.

It is natural to be racially aware. I believe it is an instinctive defense mechanism. A child, or for that matter, any animal or insect, feels safe and feels it belongs to their own kind. When there is danger, what does an individual do? It runs to it's own kind for protection. Can you imagine a gazelle running to an elephant for protection instead of running to a bunch of other gazelle? Or a wildebeest running to a hungry male lion? Or a mudshark running to a violent male nigger? Oh, wait.... Yeah, that's right, it is strange and dangerous for a mudshark to run to a violent male nigger buck, isn't it!