PDA

View Full Version : ISIS Leader Al-Baghdadi Smoked in U.S. Raid

SC Anemia
10-27-2019, 02:14 AM
The Islamic State group leader who reportedly had a $25 million bounty on his head is believed to have been killed in Syria.

A "high value ISIS target" -- believed to be Islamic State mastermind Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi -- was killed by U.S.-led forces in Idlib, a well-placed military source told Fox News on Saturday night.

A senior Trump administration official later confirmed the source's account.

Well, Bye motherfucker and piss be with you. :traybat

This shit bag was an especially brutal and savage asshole.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-target-believed-to-be-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-is-killed-in-syria-sources

Bottle_of_Hate
10-27-2019, 12:31 PM
He even saved us a bullet by killing himself. Let us hope one of the soldiers caught it on his helmet camera and that shit goes on Nigtube.

haywood
10-27-2019, 12:46 PM

Well, Bye motherfucker and piss be with you. :traybat

This shit bag was an especially brutal and savage asshole.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-target-believed-to-be-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-is-killed-in-syria-sources

I jumped for joy late last night when I heard about this!! Funny thing is, those libtard cucks on SNL tried to do a skit mocking Trump about 6 minutes before it happened and then BOOM!! The asslifter was made good!! As far as the SNL skit goes I guess it DIDN'T age well!! :violin:trumpdance:rofl:fulibs

SC Anemia
10-27-2019, 01:27 PM
Trump says ISIS leader "died like a coward"

And of course its *crickets* on all the fake news channels.

Mr. Trump said U.S. special operations forces in eight helicopters flew for more than an hour from an undisclosed location to reach the compound in northwestern Syria. U.S. officials said the forces were from the Army's elite Delta Force. They breached the walls and were met with gunfire, killing a "large number" of enemy fighters in the ensuing gun battle, which lasted more than two hours, according to the president.

After the soldiers cleared the compound, al-Baghdadi fled to a "dead-end tunnel," bringing three of his children with him. As K-9 units pursued him, al-Baghdadi detonated a suicide vest, killing himself and the children. Mr. Trump said al-Baghdadi was "whimpering and crying and screaming all the way."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-major-statement-sunday-9-am-et-white-house-says-trump-will-make-a-major-statement-2019-10-27/

Rape Ape
10-27-2019, 01:29 PM
Good riddance to stinky terrorist shit!
:spinman:banhammer:rofl

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-28-2019, 03:45 AM
Good!

One less sandnigger on this planet. Virgin sandnigger brides are waitning for him in Muslim heaven:

haywood
10-28-2019, 09:51 AM
Good!

One less sandnigger on this planet. Virgin sandnigger brides are waitning for him in Muslim heaven:

Now I know why asslifter women wear hijabs!!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-28-2019, 10:02 AM
Now I know why asslifter sows wear hijabs!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao

BTW, I fixed that sentence for you.

haywood
10-28-2019, 10:09 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

BTW, I fixed that sentence for you.

Thanks.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-28-2019, 10:10 AM
Thanks.

:thumb You're welcome.

Whitey Ford
10-28-2019, 07:20 PM
The sandniggers vow to "fight on."
Some idiots never learn anything from their mistakes.

SIS VOWS TO FIGHT ON: In social media posts, ISIS is vowing to continue its jihad despite the death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the founder and leader of the Islamic State, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute, a terrorist monitoring group.

“Even if it is true, this is the main reason all of the jihad fighters set out for — martyrdom. The Messenger of Allah, may the blessing of Allah be upon him — died,” said a prominent media operative in the pro-ISIS online community. “The jihad will not stop when a certain person dies, even if he was the caliph himself.”

“Al-Baghdadi although influential is but one person, the term Caliphate that ISIS promotes is not a temporary idea whereby if one person dies the whole term or ideology ends,” said another posting on a pro-ISIS Telegram channel. “Al-Baghdadi is not the first Jihadi leader to be killed if the news is verified, before him influential figures such as Bin Laden, Al-Zarqawi, Abu Omar Al-Baghdadi, Al-Muhajir, Al-Adnani, Al-Shishani were all killed, it didn't stop anything neither it changed the situation in the ground."

"What the impure Crusaders do not understand with regard to the Muslims' creed, especially that of the jihad fighters, is that jihad in its entirety is not founded on men, but on creed,” said another post. “The Islamic State shall remain, it shall disturb the lives of the infidels and punish the apostates.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/isis-supporters-issue-defiant-statements-after-us-commando-operation-results-in-their-leaders-death

Rape Ape
10-28-2019, 08:45 PM
The sandniggers vow to "fight on."
Some idiots never learn anything from their mistakes.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/isis-supporters-issue-defiant-statements-after-us-commando-operation-results-in-their-leaders-death

Oh well. There's plenty more brand spankin' new goatwings where your brother's came from. :lmao
:traybat