PDA

View Full Version : Niggra Fambly Values 101, Wake Your Kid Up With A BB Gun Shot

Master Sergeant
10-26-2019, 02:01 PM
https://www.wistv.com/2019/10/25/report-sc-woman-shot-child-with-bb-gun-while-waking-her-up-school/

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

A Conway she boon sow was arrested Thursday for allegedly shooting a turdler with a BB gun while trying to get her out of bed and ready for school.

Shelonda Miller Dollard was booked Thursday morning and charged with unlawful nigglect of a turdler or helpless person.

IseDaDiva
10-26-2019, 03:13 PM
May I suggest the sow use a .45 cal next time

:rofl

I swear these niglets are tougher than cockroaches. They have to be to survive the tender loving care of their sires and dams.

Groid_Rage
10-26-2019, 03:43 PM
:rofl

I swear these niglets are tougher than cockroaches. They have to be to survive the tender loving care of their sires and dams.
no wonder why they are so hard to eradicate

Master Sergeant
10-26-2019, 06:58 PM
I mean who thinks of waking their kid with a BB gun? I woke a guy up once in the Marines with a blank 5.56 round but nothing but noise touched his body. Next time she ought to just stick with the good ole fashioned boiled water.

On a side note, I wonder if the BB gun was stolen? :lmao:lmao

SC Anemia
10-26-2019, 08:28 PM
I woke a guy up once in the Marines with a blank 5.56 round..

Goddamnit M/Sgt, was that you? :lol

Cracka Jack
10-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Should have just given it more purple drank and let it sleep FOREVER. :lol

Whitey Ford
10-26-2019, 09:30 PM
I mean who thinks of waking their kid with a BB gun? I woke a guy up once in the Marines with a blank 5.56 round but nothing but noise touched his body. Next time she ought to just stick with the good ole fashioned boiled water.

On a side note, I wonder if the BB gun was stolen? :lmao:lmao

You were in Vietnam, I'll wager?
My Uncle James (RIP) was a VietVet in Airborne and he never took any shit from anyone. But, he couldn't resist pulling the goofy pranks at all hours of the morning, noon or night. He used to pop off Black Cats at 6:00 a.m. under your bed if you didn't get up during the summer. He theorized you were wasting the day if you slept in past 6 in the morning. Black Cats are now illegal where I live, showing what a nanny state is being shoved up our asses.

I miss Black Cats. And my Uncle James.

Bottle_of_Hate
10-27-2019, 01:13 AM
Next time she ought to just stick with the good ole fashioned boiled water.

Those make for some great Nigtube videos. Somehow niggers always seem to have a pot of it around at all times. Any form of nigger napalm is good. Boiling water, grits, or just plain old flammable liquids are all great forms of nigger motivators.

Master Sergeant
10-27-2019, 11:11 AM
Goddamnit M/Sgt, was that you? :lol

I'm no Vietnam vet, joined in 1981 at age 18. We were just doing some field training and after reveille I found this numb nut laying on his cot in a GP tent. Repeated attempts at shaking and even kicking his cot didn't work so I grabbed the closest M16 with BFA attached of course and fired off a round probably a foot from his head. He woke up real fast that's for sure.