PDA

View Full Version : Scotland Yard 'Poster' she boon sued them for 33 racisms, now charged with info theft

Whitey Ford
10-25-2019, 07:28 PM
Black armed police woman who became a poster girl for Scotland Yard before losing 33 race claims is facing trial HERSELF for downloading crime victims' details

https://i.imgur.com/5hFZ8d9.jpg

Carol Howard, 40, came to prominence as a firearms officer for the Met Police
Met used image of the officer on security posters for London 2012 Olympics
But she soon became a poster girl for litigation after suing the force for racism
She now faces trial for unlawfully obtaining and disclosing personal data

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7615129/Former-Met-poster-girl-40-facing-trial-recklessly-disclosing-information-victims.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

SC Anemia
10-25-2019, 07:33 PM
Dismissing all 33 of Miss Howard’s allegations, Judge Joanna Wade said her claim of being the victim of a ‘witch hunt’ was unfounded, adding: ‘It is a matter of great sadness to us, first, that Miss Howard and her witnesses came to this tribunal with such a misguided view of her position.

Translation: "Who does this bitch think she is?"

This one checks all the TNB boxes with 'looksatmuh' like a muffugga. Bonus points for the nigress' cursive script hand tat.

Oh and just a personal observation, seems like there's always an abundance of uppity in these 'pretty' sows. By that I mean by nigger standards. When you don't instantly projectile vomit on sight, I guess that's nigger pretty. Anyway it seems like those are the ones that for whatever reason act incredibly entitled, bitchy and uppity.

zagnut
10-25-2019, 08:38 PM
I see society's worst nightmare...a nigger with a badge and a gun.

Cracka Jack
10-25-2019, 09:15 PM
When you don't instantly projectile vomit on sight, I guess that's nigger pretty.

I had to correct my 93 year old mother about a month ago when she mentioned the "attractive" new nigger sows on the local news broadcast. I reminded her that they are all subhuman animals, and in fact, the product of Satan's asshole. :lol

She then changed the subject. :lol Love ya Mom!!

SC Anemia
10-25-2019, 09:39 PM
In my own defense, I always thought it was a given that you have to consider the subject matter.

About "pretty niggers"...you could say "Now that's a handsome warthog".

And to a girl warthog, he very well may be. :lol

Odin's balls
10-27-2019, 03:11 AM
Well, this certainly warms the cockles of my racist heart.

The sheboon has previous. It tried to sue the Met police for 'rayciss' before this case came to light.

White Orchid
10-27-2019, 02:14 PM

That nightmare's happened at least more than once. Here's an example (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoinette_Frank).

Groid_Rage
10-28-2019, 01:45 AM
Another nigger hoe breaks bad

Whitey Ford
10-29-2019, 01:26 PM

Or...
How about needing urgent heart surgery. And they tell you that most of all the human surgeons are busy, but they have a magic nigger doctor from Kenya that can do it for you tomorrow. Dr Masekala Mbunga Mbunga hasn't really lost that many patients, a couple bled to death and whatnot, but dindu nuffins.

What? You don't want want Dr Mbunga Mbunga to repair that torn heart valve that could break any moment, are you a racist?

SC Anemia
10-29-2019, 02:36 PM
That nightmare's happened at least more than once. Here's an example (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoinette_Frank).

Didn't know about that one ^^^^

Thanks for the link!

Antoinette Frank applied to the New Orleans Police Department in early 1993. According to author Chuck Hustmyre, a former federal agent and author of the book Killer with a Badge, Frank was caught lying on several sections of her employment application, and failed two standard psychiatric evaluations. Psychiatrist Philip Scurria examined her and advised in no uncertain terms that she should not be hired, saying she was "shallow and superficial".