PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Invented Ethernet

jenkemfactory
10-25-2019, 02:10 PM
I came across a nigger recently. In 2001 this same nigger was at a company I used to work for. He was there for a job interview that I co-interviewed. I deliberately picked the nigger university 'student' because he stated in his resume that he invented Ethernet.
It was a long time ago, but from what I remember, he kept blabbering about networking terms and certificates. He blabbed about how smart he was.
He is calmer today but still the same delusional lunatic.
He had since moved to filthydelphia.
He makes up a lot of stuff so it's hard to say if he either has an affirmative action corporate/government job or if he is on welfare.

jenkemfactory
10-25-2019, 02:55 PM
Oh, I wouldn't dare show him historical documents. I don't want to be accused of racism.
Nevermind he was not even born when they developed networking.
Considering he was at university in 2001, I would guess he was 20 or so. According to racist math, that would mean he was born around 1980 or so.
But don't try to argue with nigger logic, don't be a racist.

tweakstick
10-25-2019, 08:01 PM
Who does this niggineer think he is trying to steals credix from vass presuhdimf Al Gowah?

Ebbodee noze he imbented duh innuhwebs!!

Tar Remover
11-14-2019, 07:54 AM
I know this is redundant, but- Stupid Nigger.

I don't know.... It just sounds natural saying it.:lol

haywood
11-14-2019, 09:11 AM
Oh, I wouldn't dare show him historical documents. I don't want to be accused of racism.
Considering he was at university in 2001, I would guess he was 20 or so. According to racist math, that would mean he was born around 1980 or so.

The only thing NIGGERS invented is jenkem!!

Ignatow
11-14-2019, 12:28 PM

Yeah we all know it's redundant: stupid nigger, ugly nigger, violent nigger, etc. But you can't overstate the obvious that niggers are all that is wrong in today's world. Besides, negative modifiers sound good with niggers.

Rape Ape
11-14-2019, 02:10 PM

The term "Stupid Nigger". Brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department. :lol

BigJigger
11-15-2019, 06:05 AM

I don't know.... It just sounds natural saying it.[emoji38]I thought the stupid in " stupid nigger" was always implied.

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Cracka Jack
11-15-2019, 10:26 AM
The ODI model, Wakanda version:

African
People
Still
Truly
Need
Daily
Punishment

:goldenwhip

Tar Remover
11-21-2020, 07:02 PM
Absolutely!

Tar Remover
11-21-2020, 07:03 PM
the term "stupid nigger". Brought to you by the department of redundancy department. :lol hahahahaha!!!!! Yes!

Tar Remover
11-21-2020, 07:04 PM
Yeah we all know it's redundant: stupid nigger, ugly nigger, violent nigger, etc. But you can't overstate the obvious that niggers are all that is wrong in today's world. Besides, negative modifiers sound good with niggers.

They sure do!

Jim Crow
11-21-2020, 11:23 PM
Rule number one. “Never believe anything that comes out of a nigger’s baboon mouth“

IseDaDiva
11-22-2020, 12:17 AM

Facts, statistics, and history - all RAYCISS, tryna keep a brutha down.