PDA

View Full Version : LaBrian Uses Turdler At Bakka Ball

Master Sergeant
10-24-2019, 12:12 PM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/10/23/arrest-warrant-sc-father-dropped-baby-concrete-floor-breaking-skull-other-bones/

JUST ADD "LA" TO A NORMAL NAME AND YOU HAVE INSTANT FUXATION AND TNB GALORE!

A South Carolina venom shooter has been arrested for nigglet abuse, as an arrest warrant states that he dribbled his 2-month-old turdler on a concrete floor, breaking his skull and other bones.

22-year-old LaBrian McCrorey was arrested and charged with abuse causing great bodily injury to a turdler.

Rape Ape
10-24-2019, 12:54 PM
No batwings. Just like roaches.

IseDaDiva
10-24-2019, 01:27 PM
Everything in me that is human wants to feel pity for the niglet. But then I just have think it will grow up to be this:

Those bootlips and dead eyes of this thing are nothing human:

tweakstick
10-24-2019, 01:58 PM
I once asked a nigger coworker why black parents made up names with no meaning and stuck a "La" in front of them (mosty sows at that time).

He matter of fact replied that it was for three main reasons:
The names were not white sounding. (Thanks, I suppose).
Blacks thought that it made them sound French or exotic an sheeit.
The fad had become popular and mainstream after Joe Jackscoon named his daughter Latoya.

Of course, the latter begs the question of why child abuse/incest/rape isn't popular and mainstream with niggers.
...Oh, wait never mind.

It seems that anything niggers can do to set themselves apart from the normal societal standard is the normal societal standard for niggers.

SC Anemia
10-24-2019, 03:26 PM
....a skull fracture, a leg fracture and multiple rib fractures....

Yeah, just 'dropped' it.