PDA

View Full Version : Ethiopian rapefugee stalked victims across UK, then tied them up and raped them

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-24-2019, 05:21 AM
A "refugee" pavement ape has been jailed for life after he roamed the UK by train in search of victims, before striking twice in a matter of hours.

Nigger Temesgen Desta, 32, raped a woman in her apartment in Birmingham, grabbing her by the throat and binding her hands with a bathrobe cord. Just 8 hours earlier, Desta had attempted to choke and rape another woman in Crosby, Merseyside.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7606127/Ethiopian-refugee-32-jailed-life-roaming-UK-trains-looking-women-rape.html

haywood
10-24-2019, 09:04 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7606127/Ethiopian-refugee-32-jailed-life-roaming-UK-trains-looking-women-rape.html

Now the UK taxpayers are going to have to pay for this Primate's living expenses in prison!! Brexit can't come quickly enough!!

Bottle_of_Hate
10-24-2019, 12:12 PM
I thought niggers were fearful of rope? I guess the muh dik distracts them from that fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MineEvolved
10-24-2019, 07:49 PM
Now the UK taxpayers are going to have to pay for this Primate's living expenses in prison!! Brexit can't come quickly enough!!

Try doing it with 2 million niggers at any given moment, scattered across 50 states, plus protectorates. Then you start seeing what it's like in the U.S.

2 million x about $45,000 per year, per nigger, in avg. upkeep is.....::maff skills::.....$90 Billion per year in nigger-caging fees. $90 billion to feed, cloth, house, and provide medical care for a species that gives nothing in return except more niggardry, particularly during the periods of its incarceration.

Put another way, it adds up to about 12% of our annual national defense budget. Put yet another way, 11 years of caging niggers is equal to ~ $1 Trillion dollars of our total deficit spending. For niggers. Meanwhile, multi-tour vets are starving to death in the street.

IseDaDiva
10-24-2019, 08:08 PM
Now the UK taxpayers are going to have to pay for this Primate's living expenses in prison!!

True, but he'll be out in 2 years or less, free to prey on women again.