PDA

View Full Version : Johntavius Dantarveus Jenkins got capped by a niglet!

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-23-2019, 02:17 PM
First of all -- Stupid Nigger Name of the Day, "Johntavius Dantarveus Jenkins"...

Anyway, this 19 y/o nigger and likely "father" of 12, got sent to that Beeeig Waddymenlon Patch in dah Sky by a "minor", according to the PoPo. They don't know if the niglet meant to grease nigger Johntavius Dantarveus Jenkins, of if it was simply an act of typical nigger stupidity.

Bottom line -- one less nigger...

https://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/top-stories/minor-shoots-and-kills-teenager-sunday-afternoon-in-longview/

Rape Ape
10-23-2019, 02:22 PM
More proof that niglets are just miniature niggers, and are born at full TNB maturity.

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-23-2019, 03:04 PM
More proof that niglets are just miniature niggers, and are born at full TNB maturity.

Nigger "marksapeship" being what it is, the niglet was probably pointing the weapon in the opposite direction of Johntavius Dantarveus.

Master Sergeant
10-23-2019, 05:24 PM
You can't make up a name like that, I dare you to even try.

Whitey Ford
10-23-2019, 05:26 PM
First of all -- Stupid Nigger Name of the Day, "Johntavius Dantarveus Jenkins"...

I thought that you made that up LOL. That has to be the craziest nigger name that I've ever heard.:lol
https://i.imgur.com/VSLFINd.jpg

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-23-2019, 07:02 PM
I thought that you made that up LOL. That has to be the craziest nigger name that I've ever heard...

I had to say it out loud several times before I could figure out how to pronounce it.

Dan-TAR-vee-us.

Its nigger mammy thought that name would make its niglet "special".

IseDaDiva
10-23-2019, 07:43 PM
That has to be the craziest nigger name that I've ever heard.

Today, maybe. But as Scarlett said, "Tomorrow is another day."

Just like skunks, born fully armed with stinkbombs.

*disclaimer* I mean no disrespect to skunks and I'm NOT comparing them to vile niglets.

Cracka Jack
10-23-2019, 08:23 PM
"Johntavius Dantarveus Jenkums"

FIFYA

Sandy
10-23-2019, 10:10 PM
A "minor" nigger is probably older than JDJ MadeGood. We've seen groups with bucks 20 years old called "teens."

haywood
10-23-2019, 10:33 PM

Anyway, this 19 y/o nigger and likely "father" of 12, got sent to that Beeeig Waddymenlon Patch in dah Sky by a "minor", according to the PoPo. They don't know if the niglet meant to grease nigger Johntavius Dantarveus Jenkins, of if it was simply an act of typical nigger stupidity.

Bottom line -- one less nigger...

https://www.easttexasmatters.com/news/top-stories/minor-shoots-and-kills-teenager-sunday-afternoon-in-longview/

Nigger's mammy thought dey beez Romans n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
10-23-2019, 11:03 PM
Nigger's mammy thought dey beez Romans n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Gypshuns an sheeit, muthafukka!

haywood
10-23-2019, 11:05 PM
Gypshuns an sheeit, muthafukka!

LOL!!